Big East Conference All Time Hated Players | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Big East Conference All Time Hated Players

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Allen Iverson
Victor Page

nadav

I hit skins for the hell of it
Reaction Score
Marty Conlon. Agree on Nardi and Abrams wholeheartedly

Reaction Score
Anybody else remember Charles Mineland from St John's. He and Donny Marshall would get underneath each other skins and I believe had a fight that got them both ejected once. I just remember St. John's had a handful of dirty players and Pitt had a few just tough teams.

Reaction Score
Charles Minlend was an excellent player. Undersized, he rebounded the hell out of the ball and gave St. Johns an interior presence. 6'6 he was at power forward and really wasn't that big either. All heart, props.

Reaction Score
Sean Marshall (bc), tom kleinschmidt(DePaul) Paul Harris (cuse) Dejuan Blair, othella Harrington Austin croshere and Preston shumpert from cuse used to kill us. Also hated mike Jarvis St. John’s late 90s squad and pittsnogle

Reaction Score
I loved dejuan Blair.

He played the game the right way.

Which is the inverse of the guy I hated the most: Allen Iverson. Who traveled and or carried on every possession.

Also loathed Kerry kittles.

Ben Hansbrough even though it wasn’t his fail he undeservingly got the award.

Hated troutman and brandin Knight.
Allen Iverson didn't play the game the right way, lol. This board sometimes.
Sean Marshall (bc), tom kleinschmidt(DePaul) Paul Harris (cuse) Dejuan Blair, othella Harrington Austin croshere and Preston shumpert from cuse used to kill us. Also hated mike Jarvis St. John’s late 90s squad and pittsnogle
Tommy Kleinschmidt never played in the Big East and I'm pretty sure he never played against UConn.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
How could you hate Popa?

The only thing I disliked about Popa was the way he'd occasionally flick saliva out of his mouth during games. It wasn't a good thing to see when trying to eat.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom