Big East Comings and Goings | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Big East Comings and Goings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoopcrazee

Hoopcrazee
Reaction Score
Are UConn fans really going there with the team that won a regular season championship and made the sweet 16? He's a good player.
Good point...or maybe we'd all prefer being ranked number 2 pre season, finish 3rd, then lose in BE semis and get bounced in 1st round of Big Dance

Reaction Score

Adding this to the BE thread bc there’s some rumors they will be following Shaheen to Hall

Reaction Score
I was a bit underwhelmed by Odom the games I saw. Seemed like a solid player but he committed so many dumb fouls it was hard for me to see anything else
Me too. can’t shoot at all and isn’t a total jet or maybe he just doesn’t set up others well enough for me to make up for it. Backup on a good team. We need starters and better players.

Acts kind of corny and whiny on the court too lol

Reaction Score
Don’t think he ever saw much run at gtown
An ankle injury three games into his freshman year, than a hamstring injury before his sophomore year.

It's the fourth transfer this month and the 16th overall since Ewing took over. Such is not progress.

Reaction Score
Tyrese Samuel announced he will be back for his senior season at Seton Hall. Kind of surprised on the Providence de-commitment. Didn’t see that one coming.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
Completely uneducated guess but I'll say he follows Hayes to Georgia State
That or he stays in a P6 league and goes to South Carolina.

Reaction Score
Interesting to see what Freemantle decides. Seemed like they had a similar situation to UConn where Freemantle and Nunge were both too good to bench but also couldn't really play together

Reaction Score

Did this kid sign an NLI? Sounds like the staff decided they didn't want him from this comment. Strange.

“The relationship and communication between me, my parents and the coaching staff changed,” Essandoko said. “I was supposed to enroll early in January, but it didn’t happen, so I think it was the best choice for me as a student-athlete.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom