Big East championship week ….. | Page 12 | The Boneyard

Big East championship week …..

Reaction Score
fuck off get out GIF by Desus & Mero

Reaction Score
Yeah the bit about Providence taking on not only his personality, but also his looks (aka ugly), is a great line.

Reaction Score
Donny is doing it again. He just called Shaka the best coach in the conference

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
You absolutely need to give Providence credit for winning these games but I will repeat a statement I made a couple weeks ago: the more they win the less impressive they look.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
You absolutely need to give Providence credit for winning these games but I will repeat a statement I made a couple weeks ago: the more they win the less impressive they look.
Lol they don’t care; if they get to the Elite 8, they are not going to care if they play ugly.

FfldCntyFan

Reaction Score
Too bad. I'd like to share a beer with you.

Some other time.

FfldCntyFan

Reaction Score
Lol they don’t care; if they get to the Elite 8, they are not going to care if they play ugly.
I know they don't and they shouldn't. I've never been overly concerned with style points.

We've had a couple of teams over the years that seemed more concerned with the celebration after a dunk than winning the game. I never understood that.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
They really are. They are a little bigger than gc little round bombs , but they have a very similar external crunch factor and the chicken on bite actually looks real, not pressed like all the other fast food places.

Potato cakes were pretty similar to cones actually. I love cones especially on the hotsy
Never more than 2 posts away from an ADub food thread.

SwingDog

"THIS is the life you have"
Reaction Score
Except Butler is a terrible team. Beating these awful teams by 1-2 points consistently isn't impressive.
Disagree on Butler being a "terrible" team. I think how good a team is doesn't necessarily translate into how successful they are. Over the course of the season, Butler had a few quality wins and plenty of close losses. Terrible teams don't consistently compete with good teams.

Reaction Score
Can I assume we are all rooting for Marquette today. I'd feel better if Creighton was just gone from the BET.
I'd feel better if they were gone too but I think I'd slightly prefer a win for them today. They're close enough to the bubble that this win might be needed

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I'd feel better if they were gone too but I think I'd slightly prefer a win for them today. They're close enough to the bubble that this win might be needed
Wouldn't both these teams be ahead of Xavier at this point?

Reaction Score
O'Connell just hyperextended his knee and is limping for Creighton now after hanging on too long on a dunk

Reaction Score
Wouldn't both these teams be ahead of Xavier at this point?
I haven't been paying a ton of attention to the bubble since we're safely in but I think Creighton has been one of the last few byes and Xavier just outside

Reaction Score
I haven't been paying a ton of attention to the bubble since we're safely in but I think Creighton has been one of the last few byes and Xavier just outside
Yeah Creighton listed as last 4 byes on most sites- projected anywhere from a 9-11 seed. Xavier squarely on the bubble and will be sweating it out on Sunday.

Reaction Score
Disagree on Butler being a "terrible" team. I think how good a team is doesn't necessarily translate into how successful they are. Over the course of the season, Butler had a few quality wins and plenty of close losses. Terrible teams don't consistently compete with good teams.
Butler is currently 127 in Kenpom and 120 in Net… right next to St Peter’s and Hofstra… don’t know what metrics you use to determine how good a team is or isn’t but based on the 2 main metrics used to evaluate college basketball teams they are terrible for a major conference team.

Reaction Score
I can't decide if I'd rather see Creighton or Marquette win today. I think we have a better chance of winning (should we make it that far) against Marquette compared to Creighton and PC. On the other hand, I'd be much more intrigued by a rematch against PC or Creighton.

Reaction Score
Donny is doing it again. He just called Shaka the best coach in the conference
It’s looking like the best coach in the conference is going to be watching the semifinals from home. That’s kind of strange.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom