willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Found in my ticket account this morning

For those who are looking

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
How does it work, do you get tickets for every session? Or the ones we end up being in (I’m assuming not this since you already have the tix)?

Reaction Score
Also who gets these tickets? This is my first year as an XL season ticket holder so not sure how it works. Thanks!

Reaction Score
Does anyone know if there are any bus trips round trip with tickets available???

HuskyV

Connecticut UConn Husky
Reaction Score
What was the price per ticket for section 101? I can not locate online.

Reaction Score
Picking up my student BET tickets tomorrow

EDIT: I'm going to the ticket office to purchase my tickets. I physically have to pick them up at MSG the day of each game

willie99

Reaction Score
How does it work, do you get tickets for every session? Or the ones we end up being in (I’m assuming not this since you already have the tix)?

Tickets are for every session

willie99

Reaction Score
Also who gets these tickets? This is my first year as an XL season ticket holder so not sure how it works. Thanks!

Only a very few season ticket holders with a lot of points get them. This is the first time I obtained tickets from the school, and I had a lot of points even back in 2012.

Always had to use the secondary markets

willie99

Reaction Score
What was the price per ticket for section 101? I can not locate online.

114 was $ 500 per strip

Reaction Score
Picking up my student BET tickets tomorrow

EDIT: I'm going to the ticket office to purchase my tickets. I physically have to pick them up at MSG the day of each game
If you know of any students who aren’t going to make the trip to NYC that want to sell their tickets to some recent grads. DM me ;)

HuskyV

Connecticut UConn Husky
Reaction Score
114 was $ 500 per strip
Lower Level Sideline was $625. Section 101, 102 & 103 are off the baseline - I wonder what the prices were there.

Does anyone have to MSG pricing that was on the UConn email - link does not work anylonger.

Reaction Score
F7B60E41-BEA5-4BF6-912E-F7B395ED046C.jpeg

Reaction Score
Who was this from? Are thos prices for a particular session? Who could buy them?
That was the prices from UConn. Donors were able to put in for them a few months back.

Reaction Score
If you know of any students who aren’t going to make the trip to NYC that want to sell their tickets to some recent grads. DM me ;)
Only 17 students qualified for tickets. And they all get a plus-one so I'm not sure anyone will give them up. It's only available to seniors who went to at least 10 home games this season. UConn only has 50 seats for students and apparently, it's the 34 (17 students, plus one for each) and then the band will fill in the rest. I don't personally know anyone who isn't going that qualified, but I would look in facebook groups because maybe they're selling them

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
That was the prices from UConn. Donors were able to put in for them a few months back.
Thanks. Any realistic idea of what your donor situation has to be to land tickets? Is selection based on lifetime cumulative donations, or current year?

Reaction Score
Thanks. Any realistic idea of what your donor situation has to be to land tickets? Is selection based on lifetime cumulative donations, or current year?
This year was different because last season had no fans. People who let them keep their money last year got first priority this year.

But normally it goes by donor level (how much you give each year) then it goes by priority points. So if you’re a newish donor the odds are you won’t get them.

Reaction Score
Only 17 students qualified for tickets. And they all get a plus-one so I'm not sure anyone will give them up. It's only available to seniors who went to at least 10 home games this season. UConn only has 50 seats for students and apparently, it's the 34 (17 students, plus one for each) and then the band will fill in the rest. I don't personally know anyone who isn't going that qualified, but I would look in facebook groups because maybe they're selling them
Wow. Kinda love they did it that way. Reward the students who go.

Reaction Score
This year was different because last season had no fans. People who let them keep their money last year got first priority this year.

But normally it goes by donor level (how much you give each year) then it goes by priority points. So if you’re a newish donor the odds are you won’t get them.
Is that how it works? My brother in law and I split 4 not so great seats at XL and I think only donate $25 a ticket. We were able to get 2 tickets to the BET and were hoping we could do that every year. We did let them keep our money last year when there was no fans.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom