Best pre game dinner for 2/26 game? | The Boneyard

Best pre game dinner for 2/26 game?

Reaction Score
My first time to the Storrs Campus for a game curtesy of my daughter for my birthday! I've only been to the XL Center, so this will be a nice and fun and exciting night for us. Where would you seasoned Boneyarders suggest we have our pre-game dinner?

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
Geno's place is located in Storrs Center. I was taken to lunch there on my birthday a couple of years ago. Food was very good.

Reaction Score
My first time to the Storrs Campus for a game curtesy of my daughter for my birthday! I've only been to the XL Center, so this will be a nice and fun and exciting night for us. Where would you seasoned Boneyarders suggest we have our pre-game dinner?
Geno's place is located in Storrs Center. I was taken to lunch there on my birthday a couple of years ago. Food was very good.
Be sure to make reservations as soon as possible. They are very busy on game day.

ctfjr

Life is short, ride hard
Reaction Score
We usually stop at Rein's Deli in Vernon, right off 84. Tomorrow (as we come up 84 from Cheshire) we may go to Somewhere in Bangkok, a Thai restaurant on in Southington. We'll eat early and hope to miss some of the Hartford traffic. Then again we may end up at Rein's.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom