Best Posters on the Football Board | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Best Posters on the Football Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Edsall called Fishy to find out about YukonJack and me. Thought we knew too much about the offensive line. YukonJack was Ryan Krug's (our LT) dad.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
When you can get a bunch of likes for posting pictures of scrotums.. I worry that ratio may not be indicitive of quality...
You could not be more wrong. That's exactly why the like ratio is indicative of quality. Those were some of the best posts in a long time.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Quick shout to @Husky25 , I generally like his stuff as well.
I guess this means you like me. You really, really like me...

I was on Vacation for a week in Vegas. I'll ramp back up this week.

A quick aside. We landed a McCarron on Sunday afternoon. It took all my willpower to NOT go up to the ticketing concourse an yell, "SERRANO'S GOT THE DISCS." My guess was the TSA would accost me like Moseley's guys did to Marvin Dorfler. That would have been a bad start to the week.

Reaction Score
I guess this means you like me. You really, really like me...

I was on Vacation for a week in Vegas. I'll ramp back up this week.

A quick aside. We landed a McCarron on Sunday afternoon. It took all my willpower to NOT go up to the ticketing concourse an yell, "SERRANO'S GOT THE DISCS." My guess was the TSA would accost me like Moseley's guys did to Marvin Dorfler. That would have been a bad start to the week.

Fantastic flick. RIP Dennis Farina.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Palatine
People hate him, its really funny to see how angry some posters get when he says anything at all. But Palatine AKA Bush has been around since the beginning and he probably hates BCU more than any human being to ever walk the face of this earth.
NelsonMuntz
See my first sentence about Palatine.

nm

Reaction Score
It's funny because when you have someone on ignore, not only do you not see their posts, you don't see the threads they start as well....unless you see the last post on a certain forum is from that thread where the forums are listed.

So I just caught wind of this one the other day and haven't seen it since.

I don't think I am the only one who shows their undying love for UConn football. I just think I'm one of the few who take it personally. It's a meds issue, so I've been told. :rolleyes:

Too many to list. But Huskymedic, Dooley and that guy I love/hate, Jostar (he has relatives in WV) top my list. When I see they have posted it's almost always a link with great football info. Of course my boy Nostical, who is leading the charge to the B1G (I think he has breakfast once a month with SH and WM), is high on the list.

Thanks for the shout outs from Noeynox, Kgun, JaYnYce (so misunderstood) and Pudge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom