Best Posters on the Football Board | The Boneyard

Best Posters on the Football Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
It's summer: You like pizza. I like pizza. Great.

Anyway, I was just curious about who people think are the best posters on the football board.

It's a clear 1-2 for me but 3rd is tougher.

1 Bizlaw
2 J$

Third is tough:

Fishy I'd have at the top of some other sections. I'd rate my fellow degens like Jerry highly. Jimmy S is in the conversation for me as well for the coveted third slot...

Who am I missing?

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
good call on Biz.... At the 3 spot, for entertainment value and assuming HFD is ineligible, maybe Carl, Nelson, or even Whaler.... Guys you can count on for posts that draw fire.

Reaction Score
I like certain posters for different reasons.

Bizlaw can give an analysis like nobody else on this board can.

JMoney will bring up different perspectives and actually sways my stance on things at times.

Then you have self admitted s (like myself) in whaler and zoo who I see eye to eye with most of the time (except when it comes to that pu$ $ y sport played on a pitch).

Once I stopped taking Spackler seriously he has provided some quality entertainment.

Medic does a good job with finding stories.

Others I generally like......noeyox, dan97, wing-u, ct mike.

I'm probably missing some......

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I like certain posters for different reasons.

Bizlaw can give an analysis like nobody else on this board can.

JMoney will bring up different perspectives and actually sways my stance on things at times.

Then you have self admitted s (like myself) in whaler and zoo who I see eye to eye with most of the time (except when it comes to that pu$ $ y sport played on a pitch).

Once I stopped taking Spackler seriously he has provided some quality entertainment.

Medic does a good job with finding stories.

Others I generally like.noeyox, dan97, wing-u, ct mike.

I'm probably missing some.

WingU and Noeyox are good candidates.

Dan97 and CTMike of course are all stars.

Coachcap is a great glue guy.

Milloy and Drew are like prospects at single A who have potential.

Waylon is better on the basketball board and Subba is a jack of all trades.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I vote Drew "Most Likely To Succeed".

Only if he stays in CT. It's things like knowing UConn Hartford is a commuter campus that keeps them from fielding a lacrosse team.

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
I used to love UMBear, especially his covert ops reports from closed practices- did he come over to this board? What happened to that guy?

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
<---- also very honored to be mentioned.

For me, I love the work that Huskymedic puts in. The dude must have invented Twitter, because he knows about player news before the players even know it. He even knew which coaches were signing on board before Diaco knew.

CTMike...all-star, indeed! I feel like he's the voice of reason in most threads, and I'm currently responsible for 75% of his "likes".

There's a bunch of really good ones right behind those two for me, including most people in this thread (also, a shout out to UConn07 who is really kicking butt with the player and coach interviews lately).

I also wanted to throw in the names PJ, Dooley, and CL82. Top-notch stuff out of those guys most every time...

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score

For me, I love the work that Huskymedic puts in. The dude must have invented Twitter, because he knows about player news before the players even know it. He even knew which coaches were signing on board before Diaco knew.

CTMike...all-star, indeed! I feel like he's the voice of reason in most threads, and I'm currently responsible for 75% of his "likes".

There's a bunch of really good ones right behind those two for me, including most people in this thread (also, a shout out to UConn07 who is really kicking butt with the player and coach interviews lately).

I also wanted to throw in the names PJ, Dooley, and CL82. Top-notch stuff out of those guys most every time...
Ha! Ditto on all your nominations.

When we aren't hijacking threads and arguing about our previous coaches I like to think we've got a real solid crew here... Everyone bringing something to the table.

Reaction Score
It's summer: You like pizza. I like pizza. Great.

Anyway, I was just curious about who people think are the best posters on the football board.

It's a clear 1-2 for me but 3rd is tougher.

1 Bizlaw
2 J$

Third is tough:

Fishy I'd have at the top of some other sections. I'd rate my fellow degens like Jerry highly. Jimmy S is in the conversation for me as well for the coveted third slot...

Who am I missing?

bizlaw and dooley.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score

Milloy is UConn07.

If Huskymedic started twitter then it's on him to get the stock back to where I bought it.

Reaction Score
There are four posters I always read when their posts are the most recent bizlaw, fishy, whaler, and nelson muntz. The four probably couldn't be more different.

Also really like jimmy Serrano, Excalibur, zoo cougar and I I've always appreciated sportsart undying support of the program. Lrock doesn't post much now but I liked his posts also.

Overall, I think this is one of the best fan boards out there, and why we get so many visitors only a handful of which really annoy me.

Reaction Score
Uconn Dan97, Mike. Medic bnich ktuck spack cap all a pleasure to read
With Uconn famiky and wingu

Also like the point of views bought by sdhusky. Makes good arguments. Doesn't seem to favor a coach tells it like it is

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
But post of the year is "punch them in &@#g mouth"

I should get it framed. I swear I've heard at least 5 people in the media (in 2 sports) use that line after I said it. If I accomplish nothing else in this life, it will not have been a life wasted... (I might have been wasted while thinking it up, though)

EDIT: The media never said "f#$king". They say things like "darned" or "daggone"...stuff like that...

Reaction Score
Along with others previously mentioned , Pudge, Waquoit, & UConn Bill to the list. They all add perspective to most thread conversations.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score

Now I am balling my eyes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32