Best Play of the Game? | The Boneyard

Best Play of the Game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fortebleedsblue

3rd and 1 ... Mccombs lines up as full back for hyppolite? What was your favorite play?

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score
One of the plays where Whitmer checked down and rifled the ball to his 3rd receiver.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Throwing on first down
Or
The throw to nick williams where he changed direction
Or
MH run on 3 n 1
Or
The wildcat failing on 2nd n 4 and right away they put it back on the bench
Or
Sio had a good hit on a small completion
Or
Griffin td

Reaction Score
4th quarter, 2nd-and-8 at our own 45 - 7:30 left in the game.

DeLeone calls a screen to Michael Osiecki, which fools no one and Osiecki is completely surrounded by Buffalo defenders. Looks like we're in for third-and-long, but then Osiecki literally starts throwing defenders out of the way and fights forward for 9 yards and a first down.

Reaction Score
The toss to Hippolite for the td was perfection. Everyone did their job on that play. Friend pulling, McCombs leading the way, perfect execution by all 11 players. Rare when you see something like that.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
The wildcat failing on 2nd n 4 and right away they put it back on the bench

This!! 1,000,000 x this! I was semi-shocked when I saw it come out, because I was convinced that DeLeone learned his lesson finally (maybe it was due to Whitmer picking up a little ding on the previous play). And I almost lost my mind at the result of the play. But I was friggin' ecstatic to see them put that damned play back on the wallpapering wall....friggin' ecstatic...

Reaction Score
This!! 1,000,000 x this! I was semi-shocked when I saw it come out, because I was convinced that DeLeone learned his lesson finally (maybe it was due to Whitmer picking up a little ding on the previous play). And I almost lost my mind at the result of the play. But I was friggin' ecstatic to see them put that damned play back on the wallpapering wall....friggin' ecstatic...

I think that is why they brought McUmmings in. Whitmer really avoided something really bad with his knee, the way that defender ran into it. I think the coaches saw and told McCummings to go in.

I have a feeling the Wildcat, at least outside the ten, is gone from the offense. I say good riddance.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Best "play" of the game was the hook and lateral by UB, followed closely by the drag screen UB ran for a first.

Oh, I thought you meant best play call.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Was by Buffalo and their little pitch and catch for TD, god I wish we showed alittle of that.

Reaction Score
Hyppolite's TD run did it for me. Nice to see production from another rb

Reaction Score

DeLeone calls a screen to Michael Osiecki, which fools no one and Osiecki is completely surrounded by Buffalo defenders. Looks like we're in for third-and-long, but then Osiecki literally starts throwing defenders out of the way and fights forward for 9 yards and a first down.

Why they don't get him the ball more often is beyond me!

Reaction Score
1st Down, Lyle McCombs run, 2nd and long - UConn's signature play. Saw it again and again today. Can somebody add a second page to Dele & Pasquolzzzzzzz playbook.

RedSoloCup

2 golf tournaments...
Reaction Score

this was it for me, seeing him smack that last defender out of the way to get the first down was hilarious...

jbdphi

Aussie Aussie Aussie!
Reaction Score
Seam pass to Griffin for a TD. Been waiting for that play for so damn long.

Reaction Score
I liked the play where it was first and 10 on the 39 and the scoreboard operator showed 3rd and 39 for the next 2 plays.

Reaction Score
The third and long to Phillips who made a great catch and stayed in bounds to keep a drive alive was my favorite.

But the TD to Ryan Griffin or Hyppolite's run were the POG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom