Best Coaching Staff In The Country | The Boneyard

Best Coaching Staff In The Country

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
And this with our fan base. History. Pretty good facilities. I’m not 100% sold any if our assistant coaches are looking elsewhere anytime soon. Having Tom Moore is a perfect. Absolutely perfect example of being an elite assistant. He’s now worked with two hall of fame coaches ( Hurley is getting there so don’t even act like it’s not a thing) and he just crushes it. I think Luke or Kimani are the next guys up but I think unless Kansas Duke or unc come calling they sent leaving. Yet.

Reaction Score
And this with our fan base. History. Pretty good facilities. I’m not 100% sold any if our assistant coaches are looking elsewhere anytime soon. Having Tom Moore is a perfect. Absolutely perfect example of being an elite assistant. He’s now worked with two hall of fame coaches ( Hurley is getting there so don’t even act like it’s not a thing) and he just crushes it. I think Luke or Kimani are the next guys up but I think unless Kansas Duke or unc come calling they sent leaving. Yet.
They are fantastic assistants, but the idea that they would only leave for a blue blood is a little silly. If Ohio State didn’t give that job to the assistant who just got them on a nice little run, you’re telling me Luke or Kimani wouldn’t take it? Michigan and Louisville seem tough right now, but those aren’t bad jobs. Realistically, I wouldn’t be surprised if we lose either of those guys to a lower tier ACC job or a high tier mid major. Hurley needed URI to get the UConn job. Those guys probably need the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak
Top Bottom