Best Big Red Moments? | The Boneyard

Best Big Red Moments?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
99 against Duke and OSU games were both solid. That place got pretty loud for a large stadium.

jho

Reaction Score
On the bus from Clearwater Beach to Tropicana Field, March 29, 1999. Big Red sat up front in a jump seat next to the driver and had access to a microphone. He had the 50 people on the bus pumped up for National Championship #1.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Saw him on Thursday before the game. He's Great White now.
NAk6C.gif

Reaction Score
Against NC State (1989?) with Fire and Ice (Corchiani and Monroe). I always thought it was his first time doing it, but many have said it wasn't. Even though we lost, he got the students totally into the game when losing.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
I'm going with ... my trips to Foxwoods and getting comped because the pit boss thought I was Big Red. The guy needs glasses, but I got free meals and entertainment.

BTW - I know a few people who have met him and asked about the boneyard. He apparently think most of y'all are a bunch of dopes. So we have that in common too.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I'm going with ... my trips to Foxwoods and getting comped because the pit boss thought I was Big Red. The guy needs glasses, but I got free meals and entertainment.

BTW - I know a few people who have met him and asked about the boneyard. He apparently think most of y'all are a bunch of dopes. So we have that in common too.
Lol, he probably got on, said something stupid and got shat on. I know a few people who feel like the 'yard is a little harsh. My standard answer. Don't be an idiot you'll be fine.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Lol, he probably got on, said something stupid and got shat on. I know a few people who feel like the 'yard is a little harsh. My standard answer. Don't be an idiot you'll be fine.

I was there for the Hartford Courant site (Vent?). Posted once on the first 'yard, and was called an idiot, and told to start my own site if I wanted to post stupid questions.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I was there for the Hartford Courant site (Vent?). Posted once on the first 'yard, and was called an idiot, and told to start my own site if I wanted to post stupid questions.
... and the rest is history.

FWIW, the BY is a pretty benign place but if you post something on a internet board, you are inviting commentary. Some may agree with you, some may disagree. Who cares? Make your point and move on. Too many people get too invested in trying to get the rest of the world to be in lock step with there mind set.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom