Benedict Working The Borough... | The Boneyard

Benedict Working The Borough...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
He has hit the ground running with a lot of promo never seen in the past.
500 Alumni Converge on Citi Field | UConn Foundation

Got e-mail offer today for season ticket holders of any sport offering four comp tickets for woman's Olympic team Sunday at Madison Square. This goes back to the days of Elvis...Stack the house! ;) :D
It's early but I like what I see of him so far....

Reaction Score
Warde has moved us forward and now Dave has taken the helm. I am very hopeful that things will work out. The fans need to step up and be seen. I didn't say heard as we are loud whenever there are large or small numbers of us present. We have been cheering for Defense at the Rent for years. Don't sit on the sidelines people. Keep it up Dave B.

Reaction Score
This is awesome! Love to see such a big turnout.

Reaction Score
They have run that event for years and never had any sort of turnout like that. Wow.

rbny1

Gotham Husky Fanatic
Reaction Score
Jim Penders was interviewed on-camera, between pitches for half an inning, on the SNY telecast of the Mets game. The interviewer said all kinds of great things about UConn and UConn sports. Pender came off as very likeable and articulate. It was a wonderful endorsement of the school and its sports programs.

Reaction Score
This Women's Olympic Hoops team should be a friendly reminder of what UConn brings to the table from a media perspective. Great opportunity to showcase our athletics to a global audience in the off season.

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
If you think about it, this all makes sense now... Diaco did his "road trip" tour in both NYC and Boston this year in addition to the state. Now Penders/Benedict are doing this in NYC w/ the Mets. Love the expansion of our brand across the market. We should have been doing this for years! Let's keep it up and show the nation how strong UConnNation really is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom