Ben Gordon back with UConn men's basketball 'family' as 2004 title team honored: 'In a good place' | The Boneyard

Ben Gordon back with UConn men's basketball 'family' as 2004 title team honored: 'In a good place'

2014DualCs

#44 Kangaroo Jack
Reaction Score
I was scrolling through Instagram reels the other day and stumbled upon him playing pick up with Courtney Lee(? not entirely sure if that’s accurate). Looked great and wish him nothing but the best in life moving forward.

Reaction Score
Glad he has this support group.
Hard times are hard. It must be harder when your worst days and biggest mistakes are played out in the publics eyes.
Best of luck to him.

Reaction Score
Glad he is doing well and hope he realizes it's a life-long process for him.
Try telling thst to most Boneyarders who think he's evil on his own cognition. I recall watching Ben on a Vice episode almost a decade ago which followed him around and documented his vegan lifestyle as an athlete. You could tell then that his psychosis was breaking through.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Glad he has this support group.
Hard times are hard. It must be harder when your worst days and biggest mistakes are played out in the publics eyes.
Best of luck to him.

I love Ben and empathize with him given his struggles, but at least one of the things he was charged with was quite unsettling. I truly hope he's on the road to repairing any relationships he's damaged.

Reaction Score
Isn't this article about 3 weeks old from when the 2004 championship team was honored? Pretty sure we talked about this a lot then. Curious why you posted it now?

Yup, we did discuss it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom