Beer | Page 156 | The Boneyard

Beer

So, what am I drinking?

• Cloud Sourced

• Honeyspot

• Two Juicey

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reaction Score
Good luck. It's the number one elective surgery in the country for a reason. I look forward to reading about your great results and reaction. The onset of mine was about 20 years premature, but that's a whole 'nother story.
Thanks...

I thought you seemed a lot younger than me. My father had them both done, but I think he was in his eighties...and very successfully, knock on wood!

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Definitely Carl for me. He's classic and I'd like to confirm he's real. However, I fear I'd be underwhelmed from my vision of him. Does he actually wear an eye patch?

Penfield is the only one on here I've actually had a beer with. It was great, but we agree too much for anything really fascinating.

Reaction Score
You need @shizzle787

Watching him squirm when you ask his name is pure gold.
Missed him, probably because of how long he has been gone.

Would get a drink with him for the same reason most said they would with uconndoit, edit same with you Mano you seem like you could be a cool guy

also forgot menstrual loop, just because he is definitely a light weight and it’s always fun to get lightweights wasted

Last edited:

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
I’d get a drink out here in SD with most people here ... those who come to mind are

Storrs so I can see how fat he actually is ;)

After this weekend I can pretty much guarantee I look slimmer in all white golf attire than Trump does.

I'm only good for 1-2 beers tops and early in the evening, with food. I'm pretty sure they have vegetarian pizzas at URBN. Closest I've found to NH style on left coast (probably because owners are Yalies).

But if you want to drink brown liquor... well then we can party.

Reaction Score
You must be joking. I've had all but one or two of them and none of them are even close to as good. Some of them are nearly drain pour bad.

It's the "plus 1.5 hr wait" that tips the scales... straight up...different story

Reaction Score
After this weekend I can pretty much guarantee I look slimmer in all white golf attire than Trump does.
It’s a start!

I'm only good for 1-2 beers tops and early in the evening, with food. I'm pretty sure they have vegetarian pizzas at URBN. Closest I've found to NH style on left coast (probably because owners are Yalies).
Haven’t had URBN but one of the more well known spots here in the city that explicitly claims to make NH style is Basic

But if you want to drink brown liquor... well then we can party.
Got some serious cocktail and/or whiskey bars out here with some serious tail to admire while enjoying

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score

@FriarJ crossing @Penfield off his list

WastefulTallBagworm-max-1mb.gif

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Haven’t had URBN but one of the more well known spots here in the city that explicitly claims to make NH style is Basic

The one across from RF at Petco is actually URBN/Basic (or was last I was there). Weird name, but that's the style I'm familiar with.

Got some serious cocktail and/or whiskey bars out here with some serious tail to admire while enjoying

At my age, this is more my speed...

Reaction Score
Thanks...

I thought you seemed a lot younger than me. My father had them both done, but I think he was in his eighties...and very successfully, knock on wood!
Make sure you and the surgeon know exactly what you want. I expected 20-20, and was disappointed.

Reaction Score
Good list...insert where he has me...need Uconndoit, PencilForest and probably a few others.

PS: Denise asked when you were coming to Atlanta, ...?

I dunno. I haven't had reason to travel there since I left my old DC firm. Used to work with the former US Attorney for Georgia on some compliance investigations, but now I am just country lawyering. Atlanta is not in the cards any time soon that I can tell.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Firepit is open and we’ve got a mix of Treehouse and Mexican beers if you jackals are near Berlin. Wife might be surprised but we can explain it away I’m sure.

Reaction Score
It’s a start!

Hey Rock - we're hosting some vegetarians for brunch on Sunday - any good recipes for finger food?

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Yeah - and sometimes those rails are not what you want anymore.

Never touched that stuff. Tried mj like 3 times - didn’t get the appeal. I am the one kid just say no worked on. Nancy scared me to death.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom