Beat Louisville | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Beat Louisville

Reaction Score
In the previous Louisville game, Pheesa has 2 quick fouls, I don’t see that happening today. Also, Louisville got hot from beyond the arc when UConn went into a zone. They played a zone when ONO was in. Hopefully Geno does not go into a zone, especially with what UCLA did with our zone a few days ago. Also, Geno sat Squeaks for most of the 4th quarter during the Louisville game earlier this year as well. That won’t happen today unless she’s in foul trouble. Durr will get hers, they way we win is keeping everyone else cold. Bleed Blue!

Reaction Score
The game I was hoping for. We know we can depend on Napheesa. We need 2-3 more scoring options out there today. The Cards are going to double up Napheesa. If the other players can give us 10-20 points and lock down their opponents....Our Beloved Huskies got this game.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
The game I was hoping for. We know we can depend on Napheesa. We need 2-3 more scoring options out there today. The Cards are going to double up Napheesa. If the other players can give us 10-20 points and lock down their opponents....Our Beloved Huskies got this game.

We got 'em today. All 5 starters had double digits in scoring. Lou showed up BIG time today, and provided the senior leadership the team desperately needed. 29 points, every one of them was needed.
Williams showed up today on both ends of the court. 16 points in the biggest game of her career today.
Walker showed up too. Pheesa had a quiet double-double (12/13) today. Collier is the regional finals MVP. :D Louisville went down swinging and scratching. Congratulations to them for a good run this year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
Guys, you don't know how much I spent pulling today. I think I've just lost 10 lbs.
The whole team and especially KLS, what a way to break out.
Pheasa deserves the MVP. She's to me the soul of this team.
Go UConn!!!!!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom