BE tourney tickets.... | The Boneyard

BE tourney tickets....

Reaction Score
Not cheap, last year around this time they were pretty reasonable. Thursday at 12pm , 1st session where UConn would most likely play is easily $150+ with fees on most of the 2nd market sites.

Reaction Score
Important to point out that the Big East hasn’t yet allocated most of its tickets to season ticket holders and donors, so the lack of supply is resulting in high prices on the secondary market.

Reaction Score
Caved in today and bought Second Round tickets for the NCAA Tournament at Barclays. I don't know if this is bad for the mojo. But I just couldn't resist...

LETS GO CONNECTICUT.

P.S: I haven't bought any BET tickets yet. But I definitely gotta catch a session at least.

Mike Honcho

I've lost count of titles
Reaction Score
Important to point out that the Big East hasn’t yet allocated most of its tickets to season ticket holders and donors, so the lack of supply is resulting in high prices on the secondary market.
Do you know when this will happen?

Reaction Score
I'd watch supply/prices once the big allotment drops (i'm guessing once the regular season is finished and seeding is set?) The Stubhub app lets you see how many are available for each game. If they aren't getting picked up in the lead-up to the tournament (1,000+ or so available - right now there are 282) they'll start dropping in price. I'd expect a lot of demand though, and if the first game is against Villanova/St Johns/Seton Hall it will be even higher.

Reaction Score
Hey Guys,

Marquette fan here, but going to the tourney with a buddy who is a UConn Alum. We have two tickets available since I was able to score some from the MU allotment. Since him and I split the tickets, it's only fair I also offer them to UConn fans. just looking to get back what we paid. they are all-session tickets in 219 row 6. which is the barstool seats so you have a counter for you drinks/food and no one blocking your view. let me know if anyone is interested. rather sell them this way, than paying fees through broker sites.

great game yesterday, more-so for you guys. but i love that a healthy rivalry seems to be building. best of luck whenever you aren't playing us.

Reaction Score
For Thursdays BET games, it looks like they break up tickets intro two diff sessions. If I attend the UConn game at 12, can I sell the second session starting at 7 PM on the secondary market, or do I eat the cost for the second session?

Reaction Score
For Thursdays BET games, it looks like they break up tickets intro two diff sessions. If I attend the UConn game at 12, can I sell the second session starting at 7 PM on the secondary market, or do I eat the cost for the second session?
They are two separate tickets. The ticket you use to get into the game at noon won't get you into the session at 7. So unless you are currently holding tickets to both sessions, it's a moot point. If you are holding tickets to both sessions, then yes, you can sell the ticket(s) to the night session on the secondary market.

Reaction Score
Not cheap, last year around this time they were pretty reasonable. Thursday at 12pm , 1st session where UConn would most likely play is easily $150+ with fees on most of the 2nd market sites.

Crazy. Bringing a client to Thursday session but man 200 level seats at over $250 is actually seen as a deal. The big problem is you can’t plan. Usually you don’t know until this particular Sunday who’s where and tix and arrangements are crazy. Wish they’d allow for easier movement of ticket times per round. If you buy for early sessions but your team plays later let the swap happen even for a few bucks.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
They are two separate tickets. The ticket you use to get into the game at noon won't get you into the session at 7. So unless you are currently holding tickets to both sessions, it's a moot point. If you are holding tickets to both sessions, then yes, you can sell the ticket(s) to the night session on the secondary market.
Along the Chase Bridge level there’s a bathroom off in the way back down a sketchy cement hallway near a loading elevator.

Very easy to hide in for hours I did it last year.

Reaction Score
Along the Chase Bridge level there’s a bathroom off in the way back down a sketchy cement hallway near a loading elevator.

Well done!!

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
Last year paid 150 for semis. Closer to 250 this year.

Don't know what finals were going for last year but just paid 160. Doomed, right?

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
You can certainly try. I've seen secondary sites stop sales of certain events when it creeps up to start time, with the reasoning being "we can't guarantee delivery of tickets in a timely manner." Check the site policy on when tickets come down in relation to event start time.

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
Last year paid 150 for semis. Closer to 250 this year.

Don't know what finals were going for last year but just paid 160. Doomed, right?
UConn wasn’t in the finals (obviously) but I think was like $80 for 200s level. I was in NYC still and was considering going but was too salty about the Marquette loss so I didn’t.

But my guess is if UConn is in it, it will be 3X as much (if not more).

Reaction Score
Last year I paid 250 per for all Thursday games, balked on the Friday games as they were the same price, telling myself I’d splurge on finals if they made it.

Saved my money and doubled it on the natty.

Reaction Score
I sold my Wednesday tickets, but I cannot transfer them. The app says to come back 48 hours before the event, at which time I can transfer the tickets. The event starts in 30 hours, and I still can't transfer them.

Has anyone else dealt with this? Any tips?

Reaction Score
I sold my Wednesday tickets, but I cannot transfer them. The app says to come back 48 hours before the event, at which time I can transfer the tickets. The event starts in 30 hours, and I still can't transfer them.

Has anyone else dealt with this? Any tips?
I didn't have a problem transferring via the Big East Ticketmaster site on the web. Try a browser, that may help out.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score

I love you.

Reaction Score
I didn't have a problem transferring via the Big East Ticketmaster site on the web. Try a browser, that may help out.
Oh crap, I forgot it's Ticketmaster! Thanks!!

dvegas

Duck Fuke
Reaction Score
keep your eyes open via Ticketbastard.com today, they may drop some tickets that were returned by schools (I can't imagine DePaul sold their entire allotment). My not be cheaper than buying only the sessions you need on the secondary market, but if you are committed to all three/four days in NYC it takes the worry out of getting into MSG

Reaction Score
Oh crap, I forgot it's Ticketmaster! Thanks!!
You're welcome! It's also the Big East Ticketmaster site which is oddly separate from core Ticketmaster.

I'm also selling 2 tix for the Semi-Finals (Friday) in 226 if anyone is trying to lock down that game.

Reaction Score
keep your eyes open via Ticketbastard.com today, they may drop some tickets that were returned by schools (I can't imagine DePaul sold their entire allotment). My not be cheaper than buying only the sessions you need on the secondary market, but if you are committed to all three/four days in NYC it takes the worry out of getting into MSG
This is a dead link? (ticketbastard.com)

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Last year I purchased courtside semifinal tickets for $ 550, this year they're a lot more than that

I have two seats UConn sold me, 2 hundred section row 8, but I'm looking to upgrade and give my seats to family and friends (the line is long)

I'll buy seats on the way to the game if I have to. Prices start to drop by then.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom