BC Grad Transfer Deontae Hawkins: | The Boneyard

BC Grad Transfer Deontae Hawkins:

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
He's not a BC graduate transfer - he left Illinois State for Boston College, but I guess he's backing out.

He's freaking good.

Wordbomar

"Walker on McGee with four.."
Reaction Score
He's not a BC graduate transfer - he left Illinois State for Boston College, but I guess he's backing out.

He's freaking good.

I don't think people understand that this kid was one of the best non P5 players in the whole country. Would be a HUGE game changer. Need to get involved

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
6'8", 6.5 rpg, 47% shooting, 44% from 3, 78% FTs - where do we sign up?

Reaction Score
He seems like a Beast, and it seems like BC was really pleased to get him. I would think they reviewed academics.

C

Chief00

The coaching staff seems totally incapable to quickly seize any unexpected opportunity and turn it into a quick win. This has become totally frustrating - the level of engagement necessary to capitalize on opportunity - just doesn't appear evident.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
What do we have to lose?

Besides our coach, scholarships, postseason eligibility and respect?

The first may be fated if things don't improve. The second, well, we can't give them away so having them taken away isn't really a problem. The third might be beyond our reach anyway and the fourth is already gone.

C

Chief00

What do we have to lose?

Besides our coach, scholarships, postseason eligibility and respect?

A coach who may lose his 3 pay away football game equivalent job anyways, lose scholarships we don't use anyways except for walkons, postseason eligibility which we did not achieve last season anyways and maintain "our current level of "respect" which has been so helpful to recruiting.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
The first may be fated if things don't improve. The second, well, we can't give them away so having them taken away isn't really a problem. The third might be beyond our reach anyway and the fourth is already gone.

Fishy, I'm a little worried about you.

Sounds like someone hasn't throat-punched anyone in a while.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score

A coach who may lose his 3 pay away football game equivalent job anyways, lose scholarships we don't use anyways except for walkons, postseason eligibility which we did not achieve last season anyways and maintain "our current level of "respect" which has been so helpful to recruiting.

This is a serious blow to the Fishy-is-Chief conspiracy theory.

It's also a serious blow to Fishy.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Why does everyone want to go to New Mexico and WKU these days? I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Why does everyone want to go to New Mexico and WKU these days? I don't want to live on this planet anymore.
Who doesn't anyone want to go to UConn these days?

C

Chief00

Quite frankly, let me sit you down and discuss how recruiting really works ........

Reaction Score
My guess is it's an academics thing. No reason this guy shouldn't be a top high major target

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom