Bazz and Stef to be on ESPN this afternoon [video link included] | The Boneyard

Bazz and Stef to be on ESPN this afternoon [video link included]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I saw it. They showed clips of both teams winning it. They asked Shabazz about going to bed hungry, and he said that it happened one time and was blown out of proportion and he wished he had said it better. ESPN then showed Emmert on Mike and Mike talking about how they were lifting the restrictions on meals and snacks and that if "UConn wants to serve Shabazz breakfast in bed they can do so." What an arrogant little pr!ck that Emmert is. And he botched Shabazz's name. Then they showed youtube videos of Stef's dance moves and asked both players who the funnier and tougher coach is. Stef said Geno is tougher while Shabazz said Calhoun was. Stef thought Ollie was the funnier coach, while Shabazz said Geno was because "he always has something to say to me." On the best part about playing in Connecticut, Shabazz said the fans while Stef said the fact there is nothing to do forces them to make their own fun. They also talked a bit about Stef going to the WNBA and getting to play with Bria again.

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
Anyone know if this will be rebroadcast or if it is on ESPN.com somewhere or You Tube??

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
"UConn wants to serve Shabazz breakfast in bed they can do so."

Nah, he doesn't have an axe to grind against the university.

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
I was listening to Mike & Mike this morning on my way to work and heard the crack about Shabazz getting breakfast in bed from UConn. When I realized it was Emmrick that said it, I was appalled at what a nasty remark he made. I guesss he is still smarting about Bazz' comment regarding "see what happens when you ban us?" If that is an example of NCAA leadership, no wonder many hold him and his office in such poor regard.

Reaction Score
I was listening to Mike & Mike this morning on my way to work and heard the crack about Shabazz getting breakfast in bed from UConn. When I realized it was Emmrick that said it, I was appalled at what a nasty remark he made. I guesss he is still smarting about Bazz' comment regarding "see what happens when you ban us?" If that is an example of NCAA leadership, no wonder many hold him and his office in such poor regard.
It's completely unprofessional to say the least.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Emmert is a complete ... (fill in the blank).

I am unable to do so on the BY, but suffice it to say my blank filler rhymes with "sick bed".

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
Anyone know if this will be rebroadcast or if it is on ESPN.com somewhere or You Tube??

Here ya go. 7 minutes long. Love the camaraderie between the teams.

Reaction Score
The Stef/Shabazz thing reminds me of what ESPN did a few years ago with Maya/Kemba.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom