Votes: 29 72.5%
  • Notre Dame

Votes: 11 27.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
Feels like Baylor brought their A game and Notre Dame is struggling to get off their B+ game.

ND seemed really thrown off by their length and speed defensively. Just rushing shots and making bad decisions.

Jackie is playing like she's been thinking too much about the WNBA draft. She's as bad as I have ever seen her in a big game.

Reaction Score
FG percentage
Bay 61%
ND 26%

A lot of that is Bay's size, but gap will likely close a little

Reaction Score
if notre dame dont make 3's i dont see em winning. Down 12 but it felt worse, they were down 13 vs miss st. Hopefully lightning strikes twice

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
If Young goes pro this year, she needs to work on her three point shot. That's the shot Baylor is leaving open and Young hasn't attempted one.

I felt like she had a couple small openings but she likes to be wide open if she shoots the 3.

Reaction Score
ND seemed really thrown off by their length and speed defensively. Just rushing shots and making bad decisions.

That is one of the unique things about Baylor. They speed you up a lot more than usual and make you second guess your shots due to the size they have. The guards are pesky and you have two monsters in the paint swatting balls like volleyballs.

Reaction Score
That is one of the unique things about Baylor. They speed you up a lot more than usual and make you second guess your shots due to the size they have. The guards are pesky and you have two monsters in the paint swatting balls like volleyballs.
If you get past the guards, you still gotta deal with volleyball player Cox once you’re at the rim

Reaction Score
Then she should take them! On at least 3 possessions I count she was open outside and never even looked to try it. She's not tall enough in the W to afford not having that in reliably in her offense.
She should def take them, but between her and Arike, who should shoot more? Depends game to game. Young also knows she can get to the rim at will...
I think it's shocking that Notre Dame has completely abandoned its high low game.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
I would just like to see ND get close enough to put a little pressure on Baylor and see if they tighten up.

Right now, they are very comfortable and as long as they are up 10+ it will stay that way.

Reaction Score
I wanna see more of Nalyssa Smith in the 2nd half

Kalani will have to hit her free throws. Leaving points out there.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
I would just like to see ND get close enough to put a little pressure on Baylor and see if they tighten up.

Right now, they are very comfortable and as long as they are up 10+ it will stay that way.
Just foul Kalani. She's tighter than a drum at the FT line.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score

Yeah you start seeing them when they aren't even there yet. Except Turner who has drove it right at them a couple times when they were in position.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
FG percentage
Bay 61%
ND 26%

A lot of that is Bay's size, but gap will likely close a little

O boards are only thing keeping ND remotely in this. With that FG shooting disparity (FT attempts, made 3's, TOs all about even) this should be a blowout. Brown's 5 missed FTs also leaving the door open somewhat.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I want to see more Baylor height and dominance in the second half. C’mom Baylor, fulfill your destiny. Be great, play like a champion the second half.

Reaction Score
O boards are only thing keeping ND remotely in this. With that FG shooting disparity (FT attempts, made 3's, TOs all about even) this should be a blowout. Brown's 5 missed FTs also leaving the door open somewhat.
She's had a great game so far but those misses are very poor play

Reaction Score
This game isn't over. ND more than capable of coming back. Baylor will tighten up if it gets close.

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
Maj got that one right.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member