Baylor vs. Mississippi State Game Thread

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
oh%20snap.jpg

Reaction Score
Right here baby!!! How are u???
I am good. Wish you have a good sleep tonight ~~~
Ps, Don't feel bad I believe you still love Geno and our girls.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Holy Crap... I was out with friends... just walked in the door and was looking to see by how much Baylor beat Mississippi State to see that it was in overtime and Baylor was down by 9! Holy crap!

Way to go Mississippi State

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
i wonder if we can get the post game press conference? Anyone?

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
Help me. What coach has done less than more than Kim Mulkey? She recruits out of her mind and can't bring it out. I think that screaming she does is not helpful at all in close games.
Dale Brown?

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
I can't even imagine Geno having the talent that Kim had on her roster and not make the Final 4.

She allowed one player to beat her tonight.
You're talking about a coach that had one of if the not most transcendental player in the history of WCBB in Brittney Griner and could only win one championship. I've said it many times, Mulkey is a great recruiter but hardly a great coach.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
The final four is already sold out.

And surely your not suggesting that the NCAA is interfering by telling referees what to do.

It's about to become unsold out! LOL

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
yup. But be careful what you wish for!

And let's remember that before the game, 538 gave MS an 11% chance of winning. That's one time in ten. I guess Baylor wins the next 9 in a row, huh? What crap.
After ND & Baylor lose, I'm guessing 538 will significantly revise UConn's odds upward.

Reaction Score
You're talking about a coach that had one of if the not most transcendental player in the history of WCBB in Brittney Griner and could only win one championship. I've said it many times, Mulkey is a great recruiter but hardly a great coach.
She's by far the best at throwing jackets though.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Where's that guy who said Baylor was a lock to win it all?
I said from the start Baylor was the biggest threat to unseat UConn and I thought they had the 2nd best team in the tournament. Unfortunately they have maybe the 15th best coach.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
2 years in a row of #1 seeds dropping like flies before the Final 4. Dare we say parity is creeping into women's bball? Both winners today were #2 seeds so it's not like their double digit seeds Cinderellas, but last year UW and Syracuse were pretty big longshots. The days of penciling in the top 4 teams at the beginning of the season seem to be over.

Reaction Score

I try to give someone the benefit of the doubt because I think it's cliche to say someone was out coached but just look at her roster compared to Oregon State and Mississippi State.

Only winning one with BG was a warning sign. The last 2 years she has the PG, the center, the wings, the depth, the athleticism and no Final 4's to show for it. You can't let one player go off for 40 to beat you (basketball Gods don't jinx us tomorrow)

Reaction Score
Trying to decide who to "give" the Tournament to next. Maybe it will be Miss State nobody has a chance against. We'll see.
UCONN hasn't won yet they could be upset just like Baylor ... So keep coming at me with your comments cause I will keep coming back!!

Reaction Score
I'm always frustrated when people act like what we do is SO easy and such a foregone conclusion. Notre Dame and Baylor gone the same day. Real easy, isn't it?

Its one of the big reasons what Geno has done is so remarkable. My dad remarked he thought Baylor had just as much talent if not more than we do this year. Nothing is guaranteed.

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
UCONN hasn't won yet they could be upset just like Baylor ... So keep coming at me with your comments cause I will keep coming back!!
That's a much different discussion than "no body will beat Baylor". So "keep coming back" means coming back with new arguments 'cause the old ones are dis-proven?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom