Baylor Postgame Thread | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Baylor Postgame Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
1. I'm glad Paige came out and took control..I think it was Aaliyah's turn to be nervous.
2. The Refs tried really hard to give that game to Baylor. There were so many fouls not called for Paige. It was like they could do whatever they wanted to Paige and not get called for it.
3. The committee did a disservice to Baylor by not making them the overall 4 or 5 seed. There is no way that NC State, TX A&M, and MD were better than them. COVID screwed them and the committee kicked them again with that seeding.
4. Aubrey seemed almost super charged. A little out of control at times.
5. I really hope Nika gets to play a little in the next game. She deserves it.

Reaction Score
Just heard Debbie Antonelli saying there was no controversy. Carrington was fouled. You are such a hypocrite. How about all the fouls not called against Baylor. You're the one always talking about loving offense. Baylor played more like it was a football game. I hate when people talk out of both sides of their mouths. If that had been UConn who she thought had been fouled, she wouldn't have said a thing. HYPOCRITE!
Doesn't matter what happens earlier in the game. She's only responding to one call. The calll

Reaction Score
UConn needs a stronger conference........................So does Baylor!! :rolleyes:
UConn has tried again and again. Not their fault the ACC and Big Ten don't want to play them twice, and in some cases three times in the same year. Also, someone on the board called Kim out for scheduling UConn when she thinks she has the better team. Agreed.

Reaction Score
Baylor really don't have any guards (yet) who can do what Carrington do. Smith and Queen I have to admit got shut down.
IMO Smith got extremely passive at times. That said Carrington did too much by herself at times.

Baylor is great but they were extremely limited this year with their guard play but they did the best with what they had. Baylor will be much scarier with those transfer guards who can hit the 3 next year.

Reaction Score
Twitter's burning up with ESPN fixing it for the UConn numbers with the refs. No point in trying to break it to the conspiracy crowd that, no, just second string officiating is the rule for the women's side.

Reaction Score
Having a shot of imported whiskey from Wales just to calm my nerves. What a ride they’re/we’re on. Cherish it guys/gals..
For sure. Let us know if your "medication" is effective.

Reaction Score
man o man what a game. Not to be a downer but both teams played great free throw defense. We have to make those throws, or get the ball to people who we know can make them. tough loss for them, especially with the hamstring, but we were without our starting pg, and the refs took Edwards out of the game. Lot of bad calls, but they sort of evened out.

Reaction Score
Glad to see everyone made it through and is still breathing! That was an instant classic. When was the last time UCONN pulled out a squeaker like that?
Survive and advance! I admire the grit of these kids. And hats off to Baylor. Talk about a tough group of kids. Wish we had met in the FF.
A quick recovery to Didi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc