Bama students punished for leaving early | The Boneyard

Bama students punished for leaving early

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Leaving early is not only our problem. Hell I was at the Pats/Jets game last week in Giants Stadium and there were a number of people that left as the overtime was starting.
http://espn.go.com/college-football...ma-crimson-tide-punish-students-leaving-early

"The block seating usually reserved for fraternities and other groups will be dissolved for Saturday's game against Tennessee, and any student will be allowed to sit anywhere in the student section.
The university's guidelines for the block seating lists "excessive tardiness or early departure from the stadium" as "unacceptable behavior," according to the Birmingham News.
The handbook also says an organization's second offense would result in the loss of block seating for the rest of the seasons, and organizations would be banned from sitting together after a third offense, the News reported."

As a disclaimer I have only left before the final whistle once and that was for a medical reason.

phillionaire

esta noche somos mantequilla
Reaction Score
Good for Bama. They shouldn't be allowed to take up huge blocks of seats if they're not gonna stay til the end.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Headline Tuscaloosa: Six people were treated at local hospitals after what could only be described as "turf wars" engulfed the students section of Bryant-Denny Stadium on Saturday.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Sounds like there is more going on but if Saban thinks there are blocks of students that want to stay 60 minutes and don't already come to games... They probably don't exist.

Reaction Score
Right now the punishment at Uconn, is forcing you to attend a football game. I felt masochistic watching today's game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom