Baltimore game watch | The Boneyard

Baltimore game watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConn4ever

Devil Dog
Reaction Score
Missing my first game since I got season tickets. Wondering if there any places in Baltimore where husky fans gather to watch the game?

Reaction Score
Missing my first game since I got season tickets. Wondering if there any places in Baltimore where husky fans gather to watch the game?

I would check the Uconn Alumni website to see if there is a "game watch" planned for that area. Maybe the DC Chapter has something going on. The Philly Chapter has a lot of those events.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Since the game is on MASN I would just gather at Pickles and go right into O's pregame. Natty Boh 2 for 4 is a nice deal.

UConn4ever

Devil Dog
Reaction Score
Since the game is on MASN I would just gather at Pickles and go right into O's pregame. Natty Boh 2 for 4 is a nice deal.
Nice i didnt know it was on MASN Is pickles a good place to watch a game? Was looking at It online and was leaning towards heading there or James Joyce's irish pub.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Nice i didnt know it was on MASN Is pickles a good place to watch a game? Was looking at It online and was leaning towards heading there or James Joyce's irish pub.

Pickles is great for pre and post orioles. Its functional for sitting and watching TV, I imagine it would be empty at noon on Saturday. Fells Point would give 50+ options with TVs. Greene Turtle might actually have a crowd.

There is actually a decent comfortable sports bar in the hotel right next to Camden Yards. Not that brand new Hilton - but across the street from it one block further from Camden. Last time i was there they had buckets of beer or twisted tea for $10 and the snack mix they use is great.

I stayed in that Hilton a few weeks ago - there is a great deck on the 4th floor that looks right into the stadium.

UConn4ever

Devil Dog
Reaction Score
Pickles is great for pre and post orioles. Its functional for sitting and watching TV, I imagine it would be empty at noon on Saturday. Fells Point would give 50+ options with TVs. Greene Turtle might actually have a crowd.

There is actually a decent comfortable sports bar in the hotel right next to Camden Yards. Not that brand new Hilton - but across the street from it one block further from Camden. Last time i was there they had buckets of beer or twisted tea for $10 and the snack mix they use is great.

I stayed in that Hilton a few weeks ago - there is a great deck on the 4th floor that looks right into the stadium.
Thanks for the advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01