Bad blood between team and Neptune? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Bad blood between team and Neptune?

Reaction Score
I'm not even totally convinced Ajax was talking to Neptune. Neptune happened to be right there when he turned around, but I thought he was chirping the nova bench after making the bucket.

I'd have to see it from another angle to be sure.

This ☝️

If you watch the clip again from the last angle they showed during the game, seems pretty clear Andre was talking BEHIND the coach and was jawing with players on the bench.

Reaction Score
Hurley said after the game that Nova’s bench was chirping AJax, “non-shooter” etc

Dre was just trying to shut them up, I would probably do the same lol
Watching this St. John’s Xavier mic’d up coaches game and hearing Mike Anderson start shouting “3, 2, 1…” when Xavier had the ball and the shot clock was at 9 seconds makes me realize that Andre might be in the right when he’s chirping at these benches after made 3s lol

dingaling

“There’s no better feeling than winning.” K.Powers
Reaction Score
If anyone can talk after hitting a big shot, its Andre Jackson.

Reaction Score
Whitmore has been great in 2 of the 6 games he has played. In the last 3 games he has scored 7, 8, and 6 points. Far from dominant, but clearly has a bright future.
Sadly a missed opportunity for Sanogo. It’s only one game but there were some scouts watching this one for sure.

I was really wrong about Trey Patterson. I thought he was going to turn out to be a player.

Reaction Score
AJax wasn’t even talking to Neptune. He was talking past him at someone else

Reaction Score
Tell me you don't know basketball without telling me you don't know basketball ...
Sanogo has the talent and mind set to play in the league. I’m really impressed with what he’s done to improve his shooting this year. He needs to improve his passing and decision making skills but I have no doubt he will. Every year less talented players get picked up in the 2nd round.

Reaction Score
Sanogo has the talent and mind set to play in the league. I’m really impressed with what he’s done to improve his shooting this year. He needs to improve his passing and decision making skills but I have no doubt he will. Every year less talented players get picked up in the 2nd round.

No one said anything bad about Sanogo.

Reaction Score
AJax is the straw that stirs our drink. The T’s and smack talk come with that and are part of the equation (maybe not every game but some). Guy is an absolute gamer and anyone looking for “manners” from him doesn’t get it.

Reaction Score
Tell me you don't know basketball without telling me you don't know basketball ...
Despite this joke being used by @Chin Diesel a bunch of times on here some posters still......

I Dont Get It Over My Head GIF by Lil Jon

Reaction Score
Hurley said after the game that Nova’s bench was chirping AJax, “non-shooter” etc

Dre was just trying to shut them up, I would probably do the same lol
“It’s like, how can I stop that? I mean, look at me,” Hurley joked. “It’s like I’d say it to him and I can see he’s looking at me like ‘you shouldn’t be lecturing me on these things.’ But it’s hard because when you’re a player and the other team is yelling when you have the ball, ‘non-shooter,’ when you have his makeup it’s tough because he’s the most competitive person you’ll ever meet... But he’s got to stop putting himself in that position because that was a big swing.”

Reaction Score
This ☝️

If you watch the clip again from the last angle they showed during the game, seems pretty clear Andre was talking BEHIND the coach and was jawing with players on the bench.
Yes but literally over the refs head. That’s all I’m mad about.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom