Azzi Unbreakable | The Boneyard

Azzi Unbreakable

Reaction Score
I am confident Azzi will return in better shape both physically and mentally. All those hours in rehab and time to reflect on her basketball career will not only make her a better player but a better person. See you soon Azzi!

Reaction Score
I am confident Azzi will return in better shape both physically and mentally. All those hours in rehab and time to reflect on her basketball career will not only make her a better player but a better person. See you soon Azzi!
After seeing the photos of her in the Dawg Class, she definitely worked on bulking up. She’s gonna be an even stronger player next year, hope we get a full season of her and Paige.

Reaction Score

Was just watching some of her highlights from her freshman year. I was also thinking about Kristy Wallace of the Indiana Fever who suffered back to back ACL injuries and is currently in the W, and she's like as physical and tough as anyone. There is hope for Azzi that she can bounce back. And I love the comment about her being unbreakable and things happening for a reason.

No one brings this up but when she signed to UConn, I remember her announcement pretty vividly. And she mentioned she was going to Uconn to win multiple championships. And in my head, similar to when Paige said she was trying to win 4, I was thinking I don't think it's going to be that easy. And nothing has been easy for either of them in their time here. But they r both super resilient. And maybe that's what both of them needed, to get knocked down a bit to build that muscle.

PacoSwede

Creeker in fact
Reaction Score
Azzi Fudd made these bracelets at @Kelseyplum10’s Dawg Camp to ground herself. “I'm an overthinker,” Azzi said. “Little things can freak me out. I'm usually go with the flow, but little things will get me. I remind myself: my brain says purpose and I'm like, ‘Alright, I'm fine.’”

interesting. azzi says 'i'm an overthinker.' i think i've heard that from her before.

so, she seems to realizes it might be a problem. it's good that she is self-aware.

the problem that it suggests to me is that she doesn't actually trust herself, doesn't really believe in herself. and that oft leads to failure.

it's an obstacle she would best defeat.

Reaction Score
Wow! I just love her mindset. She gets it and understands the bigger picture. Great young lady and I am wishing her all the best this season and beyond.

Reaction Score
I suspect many of the "too early" rankings underestimate what Azzi can bring to UConn. If she and UConn's other sharpshooters are healthy, UConn can ride an "Iowa" type 3-point offense quite far next year.

Reaction Score
I hope Paige’s rehab has set an example for Azzi and Jana. Paige got it wrong the first time and set herself up for the second injury — she said as much in an interview — and then she got it really right. She focused on every aspect of her health, including diet, which really mattered for a kid like her who practically lived on the proverbial “chicken nuggets and potato chips” diet when she first got to Storrs.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom