Azzi Fudd?? | The Boneyard

Azzi Fudd??

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
She's recovering from her season ending injury and has been sitting on the bench, smiling big time, with all her team mates during our recent games, including her "out for the season buddies."
Haven't you seen her during the games?

Reaction Score
Centerstream: Sorry to say I have not seen her on screen, as was the case when animated Paige was often shown on the bench. Would love to see some screen captures of her on the bench if available. By the way love all of our huskies and missing our bench big time.

Centerstream

Reaction Score
I don't have the ability to catch screenshot. But I believe that the cameras will show the bench quite a few times during the games, including the injured. For example, this past Monday, Fox showed the bench and I clearly saw Caroline and she was wearing orange ear plugs. This is the first time time in a while that I noticed Caroline at the XL Center. She has been attending games at Gampel all this month I believe.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Senior night, 5 days ago

DAAE31B8-EAC9-4A65-87C1-09862209DA79.jpeg

Centerstream

Reaction Score
@jandab I tried to capture a video of the bench during the Creighton game but was not successful. I did see that both Azzi and Aubrey were not on the bench for this game. So I apologize for posting misinformation in my previous reply to you.

Reaction Score
That's OK Centersteam, your heart is in the right place and appreciated. I sure do miss Azzi, Caroline!! I was spoiled.
I recall when Paige was on the bench during her injuries she was often the centre of attention during broadcasts with her entertainer personality and head in the game antics.

Looking forward to our Huskies beating our next ranked opponent. Our Huskies are not done yet!!

Centerstream

Reaction Score
That's OK Centersteam, your heart is in the right place and appreciated. I sure do miss Azzi, Caroline!! I was spoiled.
I recall when Paige was on the bench during her injuries she was often the centre of attention during broadcasts with her entertainer personality and head in the game antics.

Looking forward to our Huskies beating our next ranked opponent. Our Huskies are not done yet!!
I'm not having a good day. As I watched the end of the Creighton game replay, Azzi was sitting on the bench, sitting closest to the 9 available players. As usual, she was all smiles.
I still believe that she was not on the bench for the entire game.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom