Azzi Fudd | The Boneyard

Azzi Fudd

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Azzi is a treasure, and not only an incredibly gifted player, but every coaches dream as a star for their team. Sweet, kind, works her butt off, leads by example, always with a smile on her face - but stone cold assassin on the floor. Whereas Paige is more Diana Taurasi, I think Azzi is more Sue Bird.

Prayers for her health, and looking forward to seeing what a healthy Paige and Azzi can do.

Reaction Score
Azzi is a treasure, and not only an incredibly gifted player, but every coaches dream as a star for their team. Sweet, kind, works her butt off, leads by example, always with a smile on her face - but stone cold assassin on the floor. Whereas Paige is more Diana Taurasi, I think Azzi is more Sue Bird.

Prayers for her health, and looking forward to seeing what a healthy Paige and Azzi can do.
With respect, EricLA, Paige is nothing like Diana, except both being multi-talented players. Paige might tear your heart out with her play, but she'll make sure you're okay right afterward.

I'd say Paige has the best parts of both Sue and Diana. Azzi has yet to ascend to the realm in big games where she should be compared to any of those three, much as I believe she will...

Reaction Score
With respect, EricLA, Paige is nothing like Diana, except both being multi-talented players. Paige might tear your heart out with her play, but she'll make sure you're okay right afterward.

I'd say Paige has the best parts of both Sue and Diana. Azzi has yet to ascend to the realm in big games where she should be compared to any of those three, much as I believe she will...

What do you consider “big games”. 32 points against both Texas & NC State and another 24 against Iowa (all Top-10 at the time) is no easy feat.

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
I think they might need an MRI to be absolutely sure.

Somebody pushed Edwards to knock her down. Anyone see who it was?

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
I think they might need an MRI to be absolutely sure.
Could be but I think if Geno said "he's guessing" that Azzi will play Thursday then I don't think that an MRI is happening. Fingers crossed.

Reaction Score

I swore I would never post about Bueckers again, but really, if anything, Fudd could be compared to Bueckers much more realistically than Bueckers to Bird and Taurasi. That comparison would not be appropriate until Bueckers has about 10 more years of great play and championships at multiple levels on her resume.

Reaction Score
I swore I would never post about Bueckers again, but really, if anything, Fudd could be compared to Bueckers much more realistically than Bueckers to Bird and Taurasi. That comparison would not be appropriate until Bueckers has about 10 more years of great play and championships at multiple levels on her resume.
I was just talking college ball and personality for this thread, but otherwise a cogent point, Littlemin. Thanks for the reminder.

Reaction Score
Please stop posting about Paige. You know why you had to swear not to post about her again.

Reaction Score
Wasn’t it KK Bransford (who was guarding Azzi at the time)?
Yeah. I thought that it was Bransford as well. She blew up the screen and ran into Aaliyah who then fell back and hit Azzi's leg and hyperextended that knee. Hope all is well with Azzi. Pretty cool of Aaliyah to go over and check on Azzi.

npignatjr

Npignatjr
Reaction Score
What do you consider “big games”. 32 points against both Texas & NC State and another 24 against Iowa (all Top-10 at the time) is no easy feat.
3 games does not a 4 year career make.

Reaction Score
3 games does not a 4 year career make.

So in that case, we shouldn’t put Paige on that level either? She’s had one fully healthy season. Azzi will have played more games than her at UConn by the end of the season.

npignatjr

Npignatjr
Reaction Score
So in that case, we shouldn’t put Paige on that level either? She’s had one fully healthy season. Azzi will have played more games than her at UConn by the end of the season.
Paige was National Player of the Year as a freshman. Team leader for two final four runs.

Reaction Score
Yeah. I thought that it was Bransford as well. She blew up the screen and ran into Aaliyah who then fell back and hit Azzi's leg and hyperextended that knee. Hope all is well with Azzi. Pretty cool of Aaliyah to go over and check on Azzi.
You are correct

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom