Away game tickets | The Boneyard

Away game tickets

Reaction Score
I plan on going to Knoxville to see UConn in November. I am an XL Center and Rentschler season ticket holder, but otherwise not a donor. Does anyone know if I can get tickets through UConn, and, if so, when? Any other comments or suggestions would also be appreciated as well.

HuskyV

Connecticut UConn Husky
Reaction Score
This will not be an in demand ticket for Volunteer fans & visiting teams are not allotted good seats. I would suggest buying from a on-line service & secure the best seat your budget allows.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I plan on going to Knoxville to see UConn in November. I am an XL Center and Rentschler season ticket holder, but otherwise not a donor. Does anyone know if I can get tickets through UConn, and, if so, when? Any other comments or suggestions would also be appreciated as well.
I believe being a Season ticket holders means you are eligible to buy through UConn. You will lower on the totem pole but I bet you can get what you need. I've been to a few away games, I think it's more fun sitting in the away section then in rando seats with the enemy.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22
Top Bottom