Away Game Tickets | The Boneyard

Away Game Tickets

Reaction Score
Thinking about going to the UConn Boise St game out in Idaho this year, got to see the boys jump to that 2-0 record to start the year. Was wondering if anyone uses the UConn site to buy away game tickets or if I'm better off just using stubhub. Stubhub is definitely cheaper but I'm wondering if anyone knows the quality of the seat you'd get from buying through UConn's site. Is it worth paying the extra amount?

Reaction Score
Done it both ways...

It’s fairly easy to find where the “visitor section(s) are in each stadium. That is the area you’ll be seated if you buy through UConn. The benefit is you’ll be surrounded by UConn fans (if that makes a big difference towards your overall experience).

Better seat can be found through other sources if you don’t mind being interspersed among the home team fans (which can make or break the experience depending on who the team is). ;)

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
Most schools put the visiting team fans in the end zone. You will get far better seats buying through sources other than UConn.

Reaction Score
Thinking about going to the UConn Boise St game out in Idaho this year, got to see the boys jump to that 2-0 record to start the year. Was wondering if anyone uses the UConn site to buy away game tickets or if I'm better off just using stubhub. Stubhub is definitely cheaper but I'm wondering if anyone knows the quality of the seat you'd get from buying through UConn's site. Is it worth paying the extra amount?
I called Boise St. ticket office last week. They told me the visiting teams seats are located in sections 10 and 11. Those are between to middle of the end zone and about the 10 yard line. $65 (plus costs I believe) if buying from UConn. Stubhub has tickets for under $20 (plus costs) if you want to sit in the general admission end zone seats. I have done both also.
For the USF game in Tampa when we clinched the Fiesta Bowl bid I was sitting in the 1st row of the upper deck at the 50 yard line with a ticket that cost me $11. When we won I was jumping up and down all by myself. That time I wished I was sitting in the UConn section for a few bucks more.
Huskymedic was right saying that sitting in with the other teams fans can be good or bad. Sometimes it's great, sometimes not.
I would not sit in the middle of Rutgers fans or Pitts fans, even if there is only a couple of them out there, that much I know. Got to believe sitting with Boise St fans would be ok. Not sure what I 'm doing for tickets yet.

Reaction Score
I plan on making this game as well already booked my hotel. Will look into section 10 or 11 now thanks

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom