Auburn to ACC | The Boneyard

Auburn to ACC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
There's a rumor that Auburn is going to the ACC.

Ok, it's not a credible rumor (I just made it up), but is it any less credible and fact-based than some of the other rumors that are running rampant?

Reaction Score

Ok, it's not a credible rumor (I just made it up), but is it any less credible and fact-based than some of the other rumors that are running rampant?

Yes, in fact, it is less credible and fact based. But that isn't really the question, is it now? The question is whether it, as opposed to any of the others, is actually going to happen.

Reaction Score

Yes, it is less credible.

Reaction Score
Yes, it is less credible.

I didn't say all the rumors. I said SOME of the rumors. I'd bet that a bunch of things floating around have had 0 facts behind them.

Reaction Score
I didn't say all the rumors. I said SOME of the rumors. I'd bet that a bunch of things floating around have had 0 facts behind them.

Among other factors, the ACC is not letting in any school from which the median student couldn't spell ACC.

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
Among other factors, the ACC is not letting in any school from which the median student couldn't spell ACC.
But that's not important because the top students do the work for all the athletes so they'll stay eligible, thus giving more weight to the top students when calculating the mean.

speedoo

Big Apple Big Dog
Reaction Score

not one of your good posts. Where is the "dislike" button?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom