Aubrey :-) | The Boneyard

Aubrey :-)

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
I had no idea they kept stats like that.

Is this a WNBA scouting service compiling this info? CIA? Someone else?

If she is "the only player in the nation" with those numbers, that implies that they are tracking everyone. Or is it just potential WNBA players?

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I had written off Aubrey before last season. Then I had to eat two crows and a wolverine, all without ketchup. Very happy to have had to rise to the gastronomic challenge. She performs in a way no one else does. She does something pretty nifty and gives us tha smile.

Reaction Score
I had no idea they kept stats like that.

Is this a WNBA scouting service compiling this info? CIA? Someone else?

If she is "the only player in the nation" with those numbers, that implies that they are tracking everyone. Or is it just potential WNBA players?

If you are interested in stats like that, and millions more, subscribed to herhoopstats.com. Every player in the nation, for at least the last 15 years, has been tracked for stats like these and many others of interest.

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
I had written off Aubrey before last season. Then I had to eat two crows and a wolverine, all without ketchup. Very happy to have had to rise to the gastronomic challenge. She performs in a way no one else does. She does something pretty nifty and gives us tha smile.
Don't forget a slice of Humble Pie.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
As the father of a Wolverine (that didn’t come out right) I protest but otherwise endorse your diet.

MainefanSC

golfnut
Reaction Score
Aubrey is and always has been a dynamo. If I had a buck every time I yelled at Geno to put her in, I'd be well off. I literally cried for her 2 seasons ago, when she couldn't play. There's a lot about her that I absolutely love. I certainly don't need to describe her impact to any of you BYers.
Yes, we are blessed to have many stars who perform game in and game out. I enjoy watching all of them. But watching Aubrey puts me on the edge of my seat.

Reaction Score
Aubrey can enter the draft this year, no questions asked. However, my humble and unprofessional opinion would suggest she should play one more year at Uconn. I think Paige will come back too. From a monetary perspective, she'll make more money in college than the Wnba. Why not come back one more year.

cferraro04

Sensei
Reaction Score
I don't think Geno has any choice at this point but to bring Aubrey off the bench. We have a weak bench without her. She brings the spark and energy needed when she comes into the game. She will undoubtedly win the 6th Player of the Year award. I believe coaches who look at the minutes Aubrey plays, her collective stats, and her stats per minute will understand why she isn't starting...it has nothing to do with there being 5 players better than her it has more to do with Geno needing something off the bench and Aubrey brings the goods.

Majic Hands

https://www.neumi.com/jkvetter
Reaction Score
It's always seemed to me that Aubrey does better as the 6th player.

Listening to her post game comments (paraphrasing) about how she likes to get a feel for what's going on in the game enabled her to come in knowing what she wants to do.

So cool. Better for Aubrey. . . Better for the team. Sounds like a win-win to me.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom