Au’Diese Toney | The Boneyard

Au’Diese Toney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Our inability to pull local kids is so profound that we're now offering 1-star, below-the-rim players from Alabama. We're gonna have a team of Rock Lubins soon.

Just kill me.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Our inability to pull local kids is so profound that we're now offering 1-star, below-the-rim players from Alabama. We're gonna have a team of Rock Lubins soon.

Just kill me.

Get over yourself. What a drama queen.

Reaction Score
I found this...it appears KO is not learning from his mistakes and in fact doubling down:

What makes him special? His versatility is one of the more impressive attributes about him, at 6’6 with a long wingspan and a nice skillset, he is one that you can see the potential in as soon as you watch him play. He can defend multiple positions defensively, can play on or off the ball and is a perfect fit for this day in age of ‘‘position less basketball’’.

Stock Riser Report: Audiese Toney | Prep Hoops

Reaction Score
I found this...it appears KO is not learning from his mistakes and in fact doubling down:

What makes him special? His versatility is one of the more impressive attributes about him, at 6’6 with a long wingspan and a nice skillset, he is one that you can see the potential in as soon as you watch him play. He can defend multiple positions defensively, can play on or off the ball and is a perfect fit for this day in age of ‘‘position less basketball’’.

We only have less than a month left of this nightmare.

Reaction Score
I had to mute the sound on the video (7 seconds in, wtf was that?) but, well, is he coach-able? Does he like to learn? How has he progressed over the past year and what is his potential for the next year (and on)? Does he hit the gym a lot? Ollie has to look far and wide for a humble gym rat who wants to hit the weights, learn and never stay content with where he is no matter how far he has come but wants to keep going, someone with at least an above average BBIQ at that..

Reaction Score
Who does this describe?

"Late blooming wing player exploded onto the scene in the summer of 20XX. Body has a long way to go..."

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
When you watch a highlight tape from a 2 guard and it's mostly dunks it tells you everything you need to know.

Reaction Score
Too many unchallenged, no-dribble dunks on that highlight reel. And maybe 1 jumper, and you can’t see his form on it. He’s a shooting guard, right?
Another mostly useless dunk video.

Reaction Score
When you watch a highlight tape from a 2 guard and it's mostly dunks it tells you everything you need to know.
It tells you that whoever put together the video thinks Hdunks are impressive. Unfortunately it doesn't tell you much else.

Reactions: pj

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Napier.jpg

Reaction Score

To be fair, the problem is not "position-less basketball". You can argue that Geno's team has played that way to great effect.

The problem is that KO has confused "position-less" with "skill-less". Versatility in and of itself is not a skill. If he's a 6'6 guy who can dribble, shoot, and rebound, that's great. If he can't, then he's another useless 'tweener.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom