Attendance for Memphis game. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Attendance for Memphis game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Not only has the team fallen far, the BY has fallen to an all time low. It's so sad to see these part timer posters come out and act like complete fools.

As each game goes by, less and less posts resemble anything from a semi mature, non intoxicated person.

Sad....

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Not only has the team fallen far, the BY has fallen to an all time low. It's so sad to see these part timer posters come out and act like complete fools.

As each game goes by, less and less posts resemble anything from a semi mature, non intoxicated person.

Sad....

Oh good. Finally Art is here to pay respect to some Boneyard that existed in his mind.

Next he'll enlighten us on why we shouldn't be upset that UConn lost by 150 points today.

Reaction Score
Oh good. Finally Art is here to pay respect to some Boneyard that existed in his mind.

Next he'll enlighten us on why we shouldn't be upset that UConn lost by 150 points today.

Yeah - but the question is how did we do against the spread?

Reaction Score
Well UCF covered.

Bortles... He wins against the spread 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

He also made our early draft pick NFL star on D look like he was running with lead weights around his ankles.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
He also made our early draft pick NFL star on D look like he was running with lead weights around his ankles.

The rose came off the Smallwood bloom weeks ago to anyone paying attention.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
The rose came off the Smallwood bloom weeks ago to anyone paying attention.

Agreed....his stock can't get any lower...then again, today happened and it dropped....so who knows. Maybe he'll have a good combine. Never know...

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
I'm saying 23,000 at the final game... UConn should do a countdown on the video board through the entire game that says: "Countdown to Your NEW Coaching Staff!"

Then next season a giant banner outside the Burton and The Rent that says "Grand Re-Opening- Now Under New Management!"; lose these rediculous helmets; and bring back the block C for football only. Embrace tradition, and look towards the future. Can't wait for the new era of big time college football here in Connecticut.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
How many people post here? That will be your attendance

Reaction Score
I'm saying 23,000 at the final game... UConn should do a countdown on the video board through the entire game that says: "Countdown to Your NEW Coaching Staff!"

Then next season a giant banner outside the Burton and The Rent that says "Grand Re-Opening- Now Under New Management!"; lose these rediculous helmets; and bring back the block C for football only. Embrace tradition, and look towards the future. Can't wait for the new era of big time college football here in Connecticut.

Bring back Jonathon get rid of the coyote. It is going to be a curse, just like the curse of the Bambino is for the Bosox!

Reaction Score
it's not the record of this year's team or who they are playing that will have an impact on uconn's CR efforts.
Getting 35K+ to show up for the game will send a much bigger statement about uconn fans and the support of the program than anything else this season says.
I don't know if it happens, but uconn should be pushing real hard for fans to show up.

Reaction Score
If we really wish to impress the B1G, or even the ACC, we should pack the Rent for all remaining home games. I know this team is painful to watch, but, we have to think of the benefits in the very long run.
Desert the team and the biggies say "I told you so". Show up and support a weak team and the biggies just might say "hummm".

Reaction Score
What's the over/under? A likely cold December afternoon as an 0-11 uconn plays 3-8 Memphis.

I say 6000/////if it's not freezing 9000
What is your point exactly and why is this topic even relevant at this point?

Reaction Score
What is your point exactly and why is this topic even relevant at this point?

People are just prognosticating about how many fans will come out to watch two pathetic teams on a presumably frigid day in December.

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
Bring back Jonathon get rid of the coyote. It is going to be a curse, just like the curse of the Bmabino is for theBosox!

Well so far you're right... its a curse!!

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
We have eight tickets for that game.

If the weather's bad, my guess is that I will have six seats for my coat.

Reaction Score
I'll take a 20 degree day over a 90 degree day any day of the week.

I'm with you. As my wife says, "I can always add a few more blankets when it's cold but I can't lawfully remove enough to be comfortable in the heat!

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score

True. All we saw was his uney back chasing him

Reaction Score
I hope this game is at noon. I just realized I have a Yale-Harvard hockey game to go to that night. :eek:

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
If the game isn't at noon it should qualify as cruel and unusual punishment.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
23-25k. The same crowd that is just there for the party. I think the crowd will hold together down to 20 degrees as long as it is dry. I even think you will get a respectable crowd for snow. If it is 40 degrees and raining, then all bets are off. 10k in the stadium is a possibility.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
There was just over 20k in the building for Towson according to facility management. No way more than that show up.

If it were a spectacular day you might get back to 20.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom