Atlanta signs Tyrese Martin to multi-year contract | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Atlanta signs Tyrese Martin to multi-year contract

Reaction Score
Wonder if the Hawks make a move for Durant - Collins/Griffin/Okongwu/Johnson and some picks could maybe get it done.

After the Gobert trade Hawks might need to give up 10 firsts.

Reaction Score
Talk about a transfer that worked out in bunches! Shows you that when you work really hard & you receive great guidance & support from a first class coach & basketball program anything is possible. Looking forward to watching him in the league- hopefully his hard work will continue to pay dividends.

Reaction Score
The man played himself from a relative nobody (for NBA draft standards), into the draft combine, into the second round, and now onto a team.

No doubt he’ll work his way into real NBA minutes one day. The guy works hard and deserves everything he gets.

Congrats Tyrese!

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
Wow, so happy for Tyrese. Hard work pays off. An example for Hurley to hold up for other players.
No coincidences. It's the difference maker. The best part is his reward becomes teaching by example to his former teammates and incoming kids. Very, very inspiring. Wonder if he will continue "the look"
at the next level. Tough, tough competitor.

Reaction Score
Recruits are going to be sick of hearing about Rese! From low major offers out of high school to an NBA contract. Hurley and Cox were so pumped to get him, thought he was a steal way back in September of 2017. Not every under the radar recruit works out like this, but it is so gratifying when it all comes together.

Last edited:

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Recruits are going to be sick of hearing about Rese! From low major offers out of high school to an NBA contract. Hurley and Cox were so pumped to get him, thought he was a steal way back in September of 2017. Not every under the radar recruit works out like this, but it is so gratifying when it all comes together.
Happy for Rese. Happy for the program for the dividends it provides. Some tournament success and recruiting will become easier for our coaches.

Reaction Score
Happy for Tyrese. Showed up every night and gave it his all. Nice trip from URI thru UConn to the NBA. He has to be really proud of this accomplishment. As a lot of you said and I agree with, his game may be better suited to the NBA than college.

Reaction Score
Not to be greedy
But I wish he signed with one of these teams who give rookies the 4 year 7-8 mm
But glad he still got something very good— and he earned it w great play

Reaction Score
I predict rookie of the year and at least 5 all star appearances. Yeah i know, but so what? Hes my guy.

Reaction Score
UConn gave him the canvas to display his skills.. In the NBA-- Do your thing

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom