ASGR Top 150 | The Boneyard

ASGR Top 150

Status
Not open for further replies.

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
I cant argue that McCormick doesn't get around to see players, he does. However, his rankings are well lets say open to criticism, as are all others.
Am I supposed to believe that if UConn gets Wilson they will have 4 girls in the top 8?
Jordin Canada ranked behind R. Caldwell and C. Ekmark.............don't make me laugh.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
I cant argue that McCormick doesn't get around to see players, he does. However, his rankings are well lets say open to criticism, as are all others.
Am I supposed to believe that if UConn gets Wilson they will have 4 girls in the top 8?
Jordin Canada ranked behind R. Caldwell and C. Ekmark.............don't make me laugh.

Yes. We take it on faith.

And Kia Nurse is at 14.

U

UCONNfan1

Well that's the best ranking I've seen. Totally accurate. Spot on. Great job!!

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
True, these are rankings based on one individual. However I agree that McCormick gets around the country and sees a lot of recruits.

One prospect interesting to me is Khaliah Hillsman from Whitney Young here in Chicago. He has her at #20 and I have seen her play and she will be a great prospect at the next level with some decent coaching (IMO). With that said, I haven't heard a peep from here in Chicago about her recruitment. It's been very interesting,

D

dakotaboy

Well last year, according to ESPN Hoopgurlz, Uconn had 3 girls in the top 6. Did you laugh when Uconn won the National Championship??

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
Well last year, according to ESPN Hoopgurlz, Uconn had 3 girls in the top 6. Did you laugh when Uconn won the National Championship??

Last years I thought was more accurate.
My laugh was at the ranking of Caldwell and Ekmark ahead of Canada

Reaction Score
This ranking does seem to be overly generous for the UCONN recruits. I think we have solid recruits but not spectacular class as is implied in these rankings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom