As this has ALWAYS been a sore spot with me. . . | The Boneyard

As this has ALWAYS been a sore spot with me. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctfjr

Life is short, ride hard
Reaction Score
I just received my XL Center Home Opener email warning/explaining the security issues. Among them, from the PROHIBITED link, is this:

Cameras

Video cameras and recording devices are strictly prohibited. Hand - held still cameras are
allowed for personal use only. Cameras with lenses that exceed three (3) inches or that have
aremovable lens are not permitted
. Single - frame and flash photography are allowed.

What a load of BS. I have not heard one LEGITIMATE reason for this. I used to shoot at the Gampel with a 6" lens. No one sitting next to me ever complained and as far as I know it never blew up or shot anyone.

JRRRJ

Chief Didacticist
Reaction Score
I just received my XL Center Home Opener email warning/explaining the security issues. Among them, from the PROHIBITED link, is this:

Cameras

Video cameras and recording devices are strictly prohibited. Hand - held still cameras are
allowed for personal use only. Cameras with lenses that exceed three (3) inches or that have
aremovable lens are not permitted
. Single - frame and flash photography are allowed.

What a load of BS. I have not heard one LEGITIMATE reason for this. I used to shoot at the Gampel with a 6" lens. No one sitting next to me ever complained and as far as I know it never blew up or shot anyone.

Damn! Wish I knew what the rules are before this -- they made me take my Lumix FZ back to my car for the Nov 2 game. It's lens is fixed and only 2.4".

Paranoid morons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman