Army Game Thread | Page 10 | The Boneyard

Army Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
with a stupid, telegraphed swing pass and to boot it was terribly blocked for especially by Foxx. This offensive coordinator leaves a lot to be desired for sure.
I just haven't understood it all game. We had a couple of 3rd and short situations in the first half and he was gun slinging it down the field. I think we ran the ball all of 7 or 8 times with our backs in the first half.

Reaction Score
Because they've been running on us all day. Defense got caught sleeping and playing the run. I swear, that must've been Army's third pass all day.
But Adams wasn't, he was 25 yards down field. That's what I am saying he needed to come up in that situation and play the receiver.

Reaction Score
Does UConn have the only head coach in Div. 1 that is happy about learning experiences and progress, whatever the means while ignoring wins? This really pisses me off. And what is going to piss me off more is the happy talk bullshyt by Diacco after the game.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Does UConn have the only head coach in Div. 1 that is happy about learning experiences and progress, whatever the means while ignoring wins? This really pisses me off. And what is going to piss me off more is the happy talk bullshyt by Diacco after the game.
Look up his comments after the ECU game.

Reaction Score
That fugging three and out after getting the ball back down one score was ball game.

Reaction Score
btw... those swing passes should really be called "bull 20 yard lateral type pass plays"

Reaction Score
Just when we thought we were progressing we get a game like this. Defense was bad and unfortunately I don't think it has been as good as people have been giving it credit for on here all year long.

Reaction Score
Really, enough of that bullsheet. Fugger told us to get our "bathing suits ready" for what Bob, learning experiences, really Bob, no one needs to learn about bathing suits.

Reaction Score
I just haven't understood it all game. We had a couple of 3rd and short situations in the first half and he was gun slinging it down the field. I think we ran the ball all of 7 or 8 times with our backs in the first half.

That dink and dunk, screen crap never works for us. Mainly because it takes too long to develop or the quarterback takes too long to get it there.

Reaction Score
Diaco needs to apologize to every fan who made the effort to travel to this game and get such a piss poor effort strategy wise.

Reaction Score
What pisses me off is Warde buying into this. You know he sprung this fairy tale on him in the interview.

Reaction Score
I'm really surprised they couldn't defend the option. High school teams know how to defend

Reaction Score
This is all on the coaching & the D. They were clueless all game against the triple option.

Reaction Score
That is the playcalling needed down one score. Starting to think Diaco and this OC are chickesheet.

Reaction Score
When the game is withing range they go into a shell, down multiple scores they come out firing. Makes your head spin.

Reaction Score
Geez, Whitmer makes these tough throws but then seems to miss badly on the easy ones. Now you waste a TO on offense that you may need if you score. 3rd and 15 and throw a 4 yard pass?

Reaction Score
That is the playcalling needed down one score. Starting to think Diaco and this OC are chickesheet.

Seriously. They always wait until the game is out of reach before they go downfield. The same lack of urgency is what drove me nuts about Pasqualoni & staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunny

Top Bottom