Are you ready for this beating? | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Are you ready for this beating?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Wow....this turned into a fun thread. I'm sure ACC-hole locked himself in moms basement for the rest of the weekend.

Reaction Score
I'm confused why some of you take issue with my original post. I know I'm an opposing fan but the only thing I wanted to do was come over and have an intelligent football discussion with you guys. This is going to be a tough game for my Bearcats, Bob Diaco has your program rolling right now and I could see this being only a 14-21 point Bearcat lead at the half. 11:30AM on the road is tough.

You know what I'm confused about? How come we haven't seen your sorry a** come back here and congratulate the UConn football fans for what would be deemed a monster upset by you. I mean you picked the Beartwats to win by almost 50 there has to be some sense of "wow I owe these guys a visit, we suck" - no?

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
You know what I'm confused about? How come we haven't seen your sorry a** come back here and congratulate the UConn football fans for what would be deemed a monster upset by you. I mean you picked the Beartwats to win by almost 50 there has to be some sense of "wow I owe these guys a visit, we suck" - no?
asking a lot from an eleven year old...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01