Are you ready for this beating? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Are you ready for this beating?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Why I tried to communicate with an idiot, I'll never know. I won't even bother to tell you what you missed.

I need to learn to stop feeding the trolls.

In all seriousness, please tell me what I missed. I'm curious. The guy looks like a solid back but nothing special. That's just what the stats told me, if I'm missing something important, please enlighten me.

Reaction Score
UConn is going to win at Nippert field for the first time ever this Saturday. Mark it down.

Go Huskies!
I guess never say never but that would be on of the biggest upsets in college football history.

Reaction Score
b8cb9127e0165ce25dbecaa8ef0294733a46cdb2558b30acaa9bffd35df6abfe.jpg

Reaction Score
I'm fully aware of the Bearcats struggles this year. I expected this team to be much better than they've showed through 6 games. You did neglect to mention Cincinnati's third win of the year over a decent Miami team, an opponent the Huskies couldn't dream of beating right now. UConn has wins over Villanova, Army and Central Florida. That's right, the two Division 1 teams UConn has defeated are a combined 2-12 and the Huskies' best win is against Villanova. That's sad. This will be the sixth straight year where UConn doesn't qualify for a bowl. Embarrassing. The saddest part of all is the 2015 season has to be considered successful so far because UConn has actually been slightly competitive in most games. What a sad sack program.
This is my last post to you because you are a dope. I never stated anything about our teams wins or that we were better then you. All I was trying to communicate was that you come to a board looking for a fight with a team that has a 3-3 record.

31GuardTrap

Bringing back the basics
Reaction Score
I'm not here to talk trash. I'm here to talk football. I've watched UConn play Missouri, BYU and Army. The D looks really good at times as that is Diaco's calling card. The offense looks to be improving but to me it looks like it's in slow motion at times. I don't see any game breaking wide outs or running backs that can make big plays. If Diaco can bring some in you'll be on to something.
Nobody here really gives a crap what you think or what you have watched. Move on.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
I guess never say never but that would be on of the biggest upsets in college football history.

This made me spit out my coffee. Good job, Old Sport. No doubt ESPN will do a 30 for 30 breaking down just how UConn beat the big, bad almighty 3-3 Cincinnati Bearcats.

Reaction Score
Thank you for your interest in UConn (football). Most of us here can't get anymore pessimistic and miserable than we already are but doesn't hurt to try.

Reaction Score
Its always risky taking your dick out...and its only a matter of time before it gets stepped on. Every year UConn pulls out a WTF win...this week could be it.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
What happens if we win? What happens if we drop Cincy to 0-3 in the conference and 3-4 overall? Now that AACReigns has started his trash talking, I'm feeling confident that we win this game by at least a touchdown.

Get your mouth ready, because it's about to get punched...

Reaction Score
One of Edsall's teams won in Cinn. I think Cody was our qb in that game.

Nope, we haven't won in Nippert. Closest we came was that 47-45 game in '09.

But stranger things have happened. We could put a good 60 minutes together and pull off an upset. This isn't last year's team.

I'm just flattered this almighty Bearcats fan bothered to stop by our ol' lowly UConn board and grace us with his presence.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
What I want to know is if the inflatable doll they have on their field is to sell used cars or for kids to jump in. Now how in the world are we expected to compete against such prestigious tradition as this?

A2JDQWXCIAAOL5C.jpg

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
Last year, nobody even bothered.

Look how far we've come. Thanks, Idiot. Today just got a bit warmer.

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
What I want to know is if the inflatable doll they have on their field is to sell used cars or for kids to jump in. Now how in the world are we expected to compete against such prestigious tradition as this?

A2JDQWXCIAAOL5C.jpg
In all honesty, that is the most ridiculous mascot ever.
Here is a photo from the Cincy Homecoming Parade. Breathtaking.
power-couple.jpg

Reaction Score
Nope, we haven't won in Nippert. Closest we came was that 47-45 game in '09.

But stranger things have happened. We could put a good 60 minutes together and pull off an upset. This isn't last year's team.

I'm just flattered this almighty Bearcats fan bothered to stop by our ol' lowly UConn board and grace us with his presence.
I was thinking about the 2008 season. But you are right that was at the Rent.

Reaction Score
This is my last post to you because you are a dope. I never stated anything about our teams wins or that we were better then you. All I was trying to communicate was that you come to a board looking for a fight with a team that has a 3-3 record.

Ahhhh.... You called him a dope!! That was funny...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom