Are they in Nashville yet? | The Boneyard

Are they in Nashville yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Does anyone know if the women have left for Nashville yet? I saw tornado warnings in the forecast and was a bit concerned.

Reaction Score
For those attending here are the team hotels:

UConn - DoubleTree Hotel Downtown (4th Ave.)
Notre Dame - Loews Vanderbilt Plaza (West End Ave.)
Stanford - Hilton Downtown (4th Ave.)
Maryland - Marriott Vanderbilt (West End Ave.)

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Do you think Stewart looks a little tense in that photo?! I hope not but, but from this angle her shoulders just look a little tight! And is that some new fangled medical wrap on her right hand?!! Oh, god!
We are DOOOOOMMMMED!!!!!!!
:rolleyes:

JRRRJ

Chief Didacticist
Reaction Score
On the way....

Robert W Stowell Jr ‏@Thephotodawg 25m
.@bigmommastef @bonn_bonn board flight 2 #Nashville #NCAAWFF @UConnWBB pic.twitter.com/VyYPMOnIxX

Robert W Stowell Jr ‏@Thephotodawg 32m
@bre_stewart30 prepares 2board flight 2 #Nashville #NCAAWFF. @UConnWBB V #Cardinal @espn 8:30ET Sunday pic.twitter.com/I3Sy129kDW

Can't figure what kind of stuffed animal Moriah's got. In the big picture it looks kinda like a a bear, but has a long tail like a cat, but the feet are all wrong for that...

Inquiring minds want to know! Some kind of fantasy creature I'm too old to have run across?

Reaction Score
Stef and Moriah Boarding KML's Private Jet ...

Last edited:

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
Stef and Moriah Boarding KML's Private Jet ...

KML CARRIES HUSKIES TO FINAL FOUR

KML_charter.jpg

Last edited:

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Alydar said:
For those attending here are the team hotels: UConn - DoubleTree Hotel Downtown (4th Ave.) Notre Dame - Loews Vanderbilt Plaza (West End Ave.) Stanford - Hilton Downtown (4th Ave.) Maryland - Marriott Vanderbilt (West End Ave.)

image-1476503199.jpg

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Can't figure what kind of stuffed animal Moriah's got. In the big picture it looks kinda like a a bear, but has a long tail like a cat, but the feet are all wrong for that...

Inquiring minds want to know! Some kind of fantasy creature I'm too old to have run across?
And is it really 27.5 inches tall as listed or is it maybe only 25 inches?!

Jim

Reaction Score
At first I thought Moriah was carrying Geno's golf clubs.

Reaction Score
Who cares what kind of stuffed animal it is. I want to know why they are on flight #2?!?!?!?! :eek:

"to" of course...

In real life, the airlines reserve the numbers 1 & 2 for "premier" flights of some importance - for example,
American 1 & 2 are the daily transcons between New York and Los Angeles (that was the first non-stop jet transcontinental for any airline back in the late 50s, so they've kept that number since). Back in the day Pan Am 1 & 2 were also between New York and Los Angeles, but in this case the long way - via London, Frankfurt, Istanbul, Tokyo, and Honolulu, etc.

Delta 1 & 2 are daily flights between New York and London, so if the girls got on the real flight #2, someone's gonna have a lot of explaining to do...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom