April UConn recruiting thread | Page 14 | The Boneyard

April UConn recruiting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Saniyah Hall 2026 Wing Legends U P24

Saniyah is the real deal. She possesses a diverse skill set, excelling in all facets of the game, scoring whenever and however she wants, playmaking, rebounding, and defense. Her versatility allows her to impact the game on both ends of the floor. Easily, the Showers MVP Saniyah did it all!

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
The most successful UConn men’s coaches pretty unselfishly help their better players figure out if the time is right for them to leave school early for the draft, and often it is to leave even though it might weaken the UConn team at least for a year or two. Who knows if Beers is seeking advice or from whom, but compared to Oklahoma, UConn is more like the career enhancing option. Would the new OU coach ever make such a suggeation? Any way, is Jana, off for a full year and supposedly not a true post going to be enough along with some of the others to handle the defense and rebounding needed to compete against the teams that are strong in the middle? We might have to find out. I don’t know that much about Beers but it seems like a pretty desirable addition. If not her, i leave it to others ro identify the best post options still available. I don’t post scoring as a major need compared to interior rebounding and defense.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
1E750582-89F9-474F-959C-0EA18BDD0BC4.jpeg

Reaction Score
What I've noticed about Kelis in this past year is that she's really utilizing her length more and is finishing better around the rim on contested shots. Defensively she is contesting shots herself and fighting for boards at 5'9 but makes it look easy. I have also noticed her incorporating some more post moved into her game as well which is nice to see.

Reaction Score
View attachment 100047 Love to see these future teammates together. Does anyone know if Sarah Strong actually played at the Jordan Brand Classic? I know she has sat out for the last couple weeks (because of the injury she got at the Chipotle nationals I think).

She didn't. There were videos of her practicing, but I'm assuming she sat out as a precaution. I’d have liked to see her play, but I’d much rather her come to UConn for Summer workouts at 100%.

Reaction Score
View attachment 100047 Love to see these future teammates together. Does anyone know if Sarah Strong actually played at the Jordan Brand Classic? I know she has sat out for the last couple weeks (because of the injury she got at the Chipotle nationals I think).
Another thread has asked who will replace AE as the other peace sister. I guess it is Morgan...and Sarah is giving her the thumbs up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom