Apology to @Chief00 | The Boneyard

Apology to @Chief00

Status
Not open for further replies.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Maybe this will turn down the derogatory comments?
Chiefoo is an solid poster
Agree to disagree

Reaction Score
Maybe some people may get their New Year's wish soon after-all.
Not confirmed but announcement may be after 1/2 - hint
Take note of the date I posted and tie it to a major bowl game - after 1/2

Meh... he always had a problem w/ timing.;)

@Chief00 called it was happening though and stood by his story. Kudos. Now... what time is the PSU game over on the 2nd.

C

Chief00

Now if Chief will apologize for his ridiculous Andre thread we can move into 2017 with a completely clean slate. Hell. I might even un-ignore Pal.
Not going to argue that again - plans changed/miscommunication. Happens often with NBA guys.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Replacement announcement after 1/2

That's probably for legal reasons, I would imagine. It's hard to argue that you can pay a reduced fee for firing a guy on 1/2 if you have a replacement announced on 12/26...

C

Chief00

That's probably for legal reasons, I would imagine. It's hard to argue that you can pay a reduced fee for firing a guy on 1/2 if you have a replacement announced on 12/26...
It's also no coach wants direct association with another coach's firing. The firing and hiring need to be viewed as two seperate transactions.

C

Chief00

It's also no coach wants direct association with another coach's firing. The firing and hiring need to be viewed as two seperate transactions. And then you have bowl games - don't want to interfere with that if you can avoid it - so it may take a little longer.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I will also give Chief full props.

I heard a bit more than a month ago that DB wanted to move in this direction but needed funding (private donations to cover the buyout) to pull it off (receive approval to fire HD). I just assumed, as I had heard nothing since that the money was never raised.

I hope it's Moorhead as our next HC and there are about four or five current assistants that I would like to keep in the fold.

Great news!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman