AP Preseason Poll Released (merged thread) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

AP Preseason Poll Released (merged thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
I actually did look at the roster and still had ND in the top 10. I think Diggins is that good, and McBride & Achonwa are really good too. Throw in some highly touted frosh and I think ND will be a solid team. Perhaps #7 is a bit high.

Am glad to see someone else has put TN outside of the top 15. I believe I was compared to a 3rd grader by a certain group for putting the Vols at #18. Imagine what they think of all the AP writers who put them at #20.
ND should be solid. I feel that the lack of post depth will hurt them more than some. Achonwa is good, but not the type of player that can carry them in the post. Can she avoid foul trouble and play 25 minutes? Who plays center when she is out? It takes special freshman to contribute to a team right away. Can they do it? And will Diggins be able to carry a team without Mallory, Peters and Novosel?

I see them as 10-12.

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
ND should be solid. I feel that the lack of post depth will hurt them more than some. Achonwa is good, but not the type of player that can carry them in the post. Can she avoid foul trouble and play 25 minutes? Who plays center when she is out? It takes special freshman to contribute to a team right away. Can they do it? And will Diggins be able to carry a team without Mallory, Peters and Novosel?

I see them as 10-12.

Ahhhh, if only your prediction was of their record over the first 22 games instead of their ranking.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
If anyone wants to see how the polls so far compare, check out this.

Currently sorted by AP, but it can be sorted by any of the columns.

If anyone has come up with their own ranking, either add it or let me know so I can add it, and we can see who is good at this (looking at you DD)

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
Thanks for contributing Vowelguy

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
No, thanks, for the color coding by conference, it helps. Now I have to do my own picks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom