Anyone Still Have a VCR? | The Boneyard

Anyone Still Have a VCR?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I don't, but I came across a handful of VHS tapes of the UCONN women I must have made in 2004, taped off CPTV and network TV:

UCONN 2003-04 Highlights
"Back-2-Back" (Must be 02-03 and 03-04 highlights)
UCONN vs. Duke 1/3/04
UCONN vs. Tennessee 2/5/04
UCONN vs. Miami 2/8 04
UCONN vs. Syracuse 2/11/04
UCONN vs. Rutgers 2/15/04

If anybody wants any of these, PM me a shipping address and I'll send them - first come, first served.

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
So you're saying that you have VHS tapes that you believe have UConn games on them, but you don't have a VCR to verify the content and ensure that no potentially embarrassing personal antics were added to the tape or taped over a game? And you're just going to ship them to anyone who requests them? This sounds like a good sitcom plot.

Reaction Score
If you would like, I can convert these to a digital format for you and then send the digital file through something like dropbox or put them on dvds and mail them to you. It would take a while because I would basically re-record them in digital format and then process them, but I have the equipment.

Jim

Reaction Score
So you're saying that you have VHS tapes that you believe have UConn games on them, but you don't have a VCR to verify the content and ensure that no potentially embarrassing personal antics were added to the tape or taped over a game? And you're just going to ship them to anyone who requests them? This sounds like a good sitcom plot.
I'm pretty sure they only contain what I marked on the labels, but Maybe I should use a dummy return address just in case :D

Reaction Score
If you would like, I can convert these to a digital format for you and then send the digital file through something like dropbox or put them on dvds and mail them to you. It would take a while because I would basically re-record them in digital format and then process them, but I have the equipment.

Jim
Appreciate the offer, but probably not worth the effort unless they were going to be put up for all to see. I'll see if TCF15 needs any of them.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
a Vol fan with rare UConn games in hand... talk about a night around the fire!

nah, great offer!

Reaction Score

Jim

Reaction Score

Jim
Do you just use a VCR to a DVDR or is there a better way?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom