Anyone know what conference Dayton plays in?? | The Boneyard

Anyone know what conference Dayton plays in??

Reaction Score
big 12 play has to be looking pretty frightening for @kobe's squad. at least they have a couple more bouts with stetson and merrimack. i am sure that will be good preparation.

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
small religious mid major private schools in ohio when they see the bearcats on their schedule smh.
triple h wrestling GIF by WWE

thankfully we dont play in a league full of them

Reaction Score
small religious mid major private schools in ohio when they see the bearcats on their schedule smh.
triple h wrestling GIF by WWE

thankfully we dont play in a league full of them
It's more fun getting your arse handed to you by Baylor, Kansas, and Iowa State than it is getting your arse handed to you by Marquette, Nova, and Creighton? Where does getting your arse handed to you by all the Ohio schools rank?

Reaction Score
Dayton has a pretty good fan base.
My daughter went to Dayton (great school btw) and you are 100% correct. It was very difficult for me to get tix to see them when I went out to visit her - even in their down years. The Covid canceled tourney year when they were a projected #1 seed with Obi Toppin was almost impossible but I did see a game against Fordham that year and I think I still paid over $100 a piece for nose bleeds at UD arena. Also saw a game over one of the breaks with my daughter at Mohegan Sun - it was a holiday mini tournament and the Dayton fans really traveled well.

Anyway, my daughter lives in Cincinnati now and she was at the game last night.

Reaction Score
Countdown to Cincy becoming the Louisville of the B12.
They weren’t that good in the AAC after the Leprachaun departed , 38-29 in a mid major
isn’t anything to brag about

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom