Anyone Heading to Seattle this week? | The Boneyard

Anyone Heading to Seattle this week?

Reaction Score
Hey everyone,

Anyone heading up to Seattle this week for the Gonzaga game? Will be in town for the game and attending an UConn alumni pre game at a bar near the stadium.

If anyone if going to be there and would like to link up, don’t hesitate to reach out!

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Does, "No" mean that there isn't anyone heading to Seattle, or that you are going and would like to link up, but you're hesitant about reaching out?

I mean he already wrote that he would be there, and if there's an alumni pre-game, he's probably not going to be the only one. Why the hesitation? Go for it.

Dutch Boyd

A fine place to live
Reaction Score
Does, "No" mean that there isn't anyone heading to Seattle, or that you are going and would like to link up, but you're hesitant about reaching out?

I mean he already wrote that he would be there, and if there's an alumni pre-game, he's probably not going to be the only one. Why the hesitation? Go for it.
Haha

Reaction Score
Hey everyone,

Anyone heading up to Seattle this week for the Gonzaga game? Will be in town for the game and attending an UConn alumni pre game at a bar near the stadium.

If anyone if going to be there and would like to link up, don’t hesitate to reach out!
Hit up @FriarJ, he absolutely loves Seattle these days

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score

I'm not going. I doubt many will. I suppose I could pretend I'm going to host a party for everyone and not show, but that's been done.

Reaction Score
Hit up @FriarJ, he absolutely loves Seattle these days

I gotta be honest, I was up there a few weeks ago for a Seahawks game expecting the worst and it seemed pretty much the same as always. Maybe I missed the dystopian spots but I had a great time as usual - great food and had one (several) of the best cocktails I've had in years. My kid's got UW on her list of school and I'd be thrilled if she ended up there if she doesn't get into her top choice.

I wish I was going but my wife's having a medical procedure on Friday morning. My offer to get her a car service to and from the hospital went over as predicted.

Reaction Score
Was in Seattle a few months ago and got to say for anyone going, checking out 'Kate's Pub' on the corner of NE45th street and 4th Ave NE is a MUST. The staff, the ambience, the drinks, you really can't beat it. Place is huge on sports and knows what they are talking about. Cheapest jager bombs in the city.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
I gotta be honest, I was up there a few weeks ago for a Seahawks game expecting the worst and it seemed pretty much the same as always. Maybe I missed the dystopian spots but I had a great time as usual - great food and had one (several) of the best cocktails I've had in years. My kid's got UW on her list of school and I'd be thrilled if she ended up there if she doesn't get into her top choice.

I wish I was going but my wife's having a medical procedure on Friday morning. My offer to get her a car service to and from the hospital went over as predicted.
She knows that the Boneyard wishes her well, and that you were just joking.

Reaction Score

I haven't been to Seattle in a long time so I don't know but it's probably not so good. I'm pretty jaded on cities or at least my city because it's gotten so bad where I live. I just had to see a judge yesterday to get out of three of the red light and no license plate tickets the thieves racked up on my second stolen car this year. They wouldn't let me deal with all the tickets yesterday so I'm going to have to see the judge again in a month or so to get rid of 4 more tickets they racked up.

You would have a lovely impression of my neighborhood and downtown too if you stayed at a 5 star hotel and went to any of our great restaurants (things look clean) but things are terrible right now, constant robberies and carjackings.

Reaction Score
Cool, sounds like there will be at least a couple people at Buckleys. See you all there!

Reaction Score
I live in Olympia WA and will be heading up for a day in Seattle including the pregame at Buckley's. I went to the Husky Hangout around the IU or UT games at MSG and it wasn't really a dynamic good time but still nice that the school is coordinating a meetup.

Reaction Score
I haven't been to Seattle in a long time so I don't know but it's probably not so good. I'm pretty jaded on cities or at least my city because it's gotten so bad where I live. I just had to see a judge yesterday to get out of three of the red light and no license plate tickets the thieves racked up on my second stolen car this year. They wouldn't let me deal with all the tickets yesterday so I'm going to have to see the judge again in a month or so to get rid of 4 more tickets they racked up.

You would have a lovely impression of my neighborhood and downtown too if you stayed at a 5 star hotel and went to any of our great restaurants (things look clean) but things are terrible right now, constant robberies and carjackings.
Sooooooooo this has nothing to do with Seattle....

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
Haven’t been to seattle in 6ish years but it was my favorite city to visit when I was traveling a lot for work.

Couldn’t swing it this year, too close to the holidays to travel with a bunch of other things going on, but wish I could have gone for this one.

Hope everyone going has a great time! And if anyone has a chance to get out of seattle and drive around the sound to some of the small towns, do it! It’s a beautiful part of the country to see.

Reaction Score
For those attending the Husky pregame in Seattle tonight, looks like we have a packed house. Still heading over to the original location

Attachments

• IMG_1488.jpeg
    IMG_1488.jpeg
    327.6 KB · Views: 55

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member