Anyone gonna' feel guilty . . . | The Boneyard

Anyone gonna' feel guilty . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
after kicking Cinderella's ass Monday?

Cinderella teams make me a bit nervous - not that I think they have a snowball's chance against - because they usually play loose with nothing to lose. Sorta' bummed that Louisville lost. I was hoping that UConn could have another opportunity to prove to Walz that he's just a pretender.

Reaction Score

Cinderella teams make me a bit nervous - not that I think they have a snowball's chance against - because they usually play loose with nothing to lose. Sorta' bummed that Louisville lost. I was hoping that UConn could have another opportunity to prove to Walz that he's just a pretender.
1) Don't anticipate any guilt
2) I don't think Walz is a pretender. Think he's got some good players coming in next couple years and they will do great things.

Reaction Score

That was taken care of by Dayton and Jabar of the A10.

Reaction Score
Not gonna feel guilty, Jabar is about to get his tattoo!

HGN

Reaction Score
The game still has to be played...And anything could happen. But if UConn were to win I wouldn't feel one ounce of guilt for Cinderella , or any of her sisters.

Reaction Score
Walz is one of the most talented coaches in the game, and if UConn somehow convinced him to coach for us when Geno retires, I'd be doing backflips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom