Anyone going to the Spring game? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Anyone going to the Spring game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The way too early forecast for next Saturday is high of 67, low of 49, and a 40% chance of rain.

Reaction Score
You're starting her early! I have a 5 month old, probably won't even think about bringing her until she hits 3 or 4. She does have the baby uconn cheerleader outfit, so I still plan on brainwashing her at an early age.

I've been bringing Patrick since he was six months old. He's 4 now, and hooked.

Reaction Score
Can someone "please" record the scrimmage and post it on youtube or let me know so you can email it to me. I live in Florida, but i'm a "Huge" Uconn fan! I hope it's not much to ask for.
Thanks!

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Gates open at 10:00pm. We'll be there with about a dozen or more others. I pretty much invite anyone who I think may be interested. Anyone who wants to join us is welcome. Once in awhile we have a celebrity show up, like Pudge.

Should we try to restart the Boneyard meet-and-greet under the scoreboard at halftime?

Yes the meeting at halftime is a good thing for boneyarders. Not sure what happened last year besides the weather being terrible.

I will be there with at least 3 in tow.

Reaction Score
For those bringing their kids, I hope it's as rewarding an experience as mine. My guy is hooked. Won't miss an event, stays from kickoff til clock hits zero, and won't miss a snap all year. He will sit there with me, watch and break down the game on DVR. We just watched the ND game again a few weeks ago.

We'll be there rain or shine.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
I've been bringing Patrick since he was six months old. He's 4 now, and hooked.
There are two factors that worry me about bringing her. One is that we have a 90 minute drive to the stadium if there's no traffic, so this would be a 4.5-5 hour event for her. The other is that mom won't come, so I'd be working solo. Maybe I need a pep talk from MakersMuppet.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
There are two factors that worry me about bringing her. One is that we have a 90 minute drive to the stadium if there's no traffic, so this would be a 4.5-5 hour event for her. The other is that mom won't come, so I'd be working solo. Maybe I need a pep talk from MakersMuppet.

Since you will be able to park in the Blue Lot, I see no problem leaving her in the car during the game. It's not like mom will find out.

Reaction Score
Good chance I'll be there, but tailgate depends on whether any of my NFL centric pals show up. If not it could be my daughter and a friend. Hopefully we eek out some decent weather. Good chance I'll be changing my avatar after the game too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom