Anyone going on Saturday? | The Boneyard

Anyone going on Saturday?

Reaction Score
I will be making the trip. Planned long ago to spend several days doing the other Florida activities and then attending the game. Flying out Wednesday. I will say with UCF And USF the travel is pretty easy and cheap.

Any idea where the visitor section is? Will be getting tickets on stub hub or something and figure to try and get near Uconn section.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
I will be making the trip. Planned long ago to spend several days doing the other Florida activities and then attending the game. Flying out Wednesday. I will say with UCF And USF the travel is pretty easy and cheap.

Any idea where the visitor section is? Will be getting tickets on stub hub or something and figure to try and get near Uconn section.

I dare you to bring a trophy into the stadium. Just about any old generic trophy should do. Perhaps you can glue to a football helmet and then let the yucks roll in. If its something bigger, just keep hoisting it over your head and shout "Take Me! Take Me!" The crowd will love you and you may get 3 seconds of air time on tv.

Reaction Score
Visitor sections are 124 and 224, got my ticket through UConn. Went to a game there a few years ago, it can be loud, very enthusiastic student base.

Reaction Score
Visitor sections are 124 and 224, got my ticket through UConn. Went to a game there a few years ago, it can be loud, very enthusiastic student base.

I am imaginingtjere might not be too many Uconn fans but I will get a seat in one of those sections. Trip planned many months ago. Will make the best of it and hope for a major surprise. Maybe bet the over!!

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I don’t expect to win at all but I think we can keep it some what close. Trade 3 for 7 type game. Something like 44-27

Reaction Score
I will be there with 3 others. We are sitting in the visitor section. I think 224.

Reaction Score
With the forecast calling for lots of rain I'm not sure what to expect as far as the game score. Not sure who it hurts or helps more.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom