Anyone else change their shirt at Halftime? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Anyone else change their shirt at Halftime?

Reaction Score
Too funny. Yes, had a simple UConn hoodie on but switched to my 2011 Houston F4 short sleeve shirt. I felt it immediately.

Reaction Score
Nope…. Actually switched from my blue on blue block C hoodie that I wore solo during the BE semi to my Big Red Appreciation Day Shirt combined with the hat given to me by legendary former UConn Head Football Coach TJ Weist. I didn’t have a great feeling at half time so I added the block C hoodie. You’re welcome, UConn Nation.

caw

Reaction Score
I admit I switched from my Ray Allen jersey to my Ricky Moore jersey. You are all welcome.

MrP

Reaction Score
Did the opposite. I have ONE UConn hoodie and I wore it during the loss last year, and blamed myself. This year I swore I would exorcise those demons and wear it again. I stuck it out, and the results speak for themselves. Only caveat is I had to stop watching to go coach my sons (grade 3&4) championship game before halftime. We took home the chip, and I came home to good Huskie news

Reaction Score
Went from Rolling Rock to Guinness. It wasn’t Sanogo it was me and that move that helped us advance!

Reaction Score
Busted out the Connecticut Hamilton jersey at Halftime.

FTW

Anyone else wanna take a little credit?
I thought I was the only one who did things like this. Had a UConn T-shirt on that has not been lucky when I wear it and I thought to take it off at half time, but then I got a scam text on my phone that said something like think good and it will be good, I took that as a sign and so I stopped worrying worrying.

ColchVEGAS

Still buckin like five, deuce, four, trey.
Reaction Score
Switched from car bombs to Miller Lite at half. I will claim responsibility for WeAreUCONN's meltdown. My drink was giving the Gaels even more luck of the Irish, so sorry for that. I was not concerned though, there was no way they could continue shooting that way especially once the Miller Lites started flowing.

Reaction Score
I turned on our UConn Christmas tree and village that resides on our piano at half time and it appears to have done the trick.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
That would be hard to do at Buffalo Wild Wings. I did change my beer. We convinced them to put UConn on the big TV late in the first half and 4 lovely young women sat at the table next to us, all UConn fans. Students on break I suspect.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom