Anyone else already sick of... | The Boneyard

Anyone else already sick of...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The Audi "We Are the Champions" commercial? Only the beginning of only the 2nd day of games and I think I've seen this commercial 50 times...

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
Hey, if you can convince someone else that women's basketball is worth the marketing dollars, g'head! :)

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
Speaking of that commercial, what is the woman with the camera saying?

Reaction Score
I've paid my dues
Time after time
I've done my sentence
But committed no crime
And bad mistakes
I've made a few
I've had my share of sand
Kicked in my face
But I've come through

And we mean to go on and on and on and on

We are the champions - my friends
And we'll keep on fighting
Till the end
We are the champions
We are the champions
No time for losers
'Cause we are the champions of the World

I've taken my bows
And my curtain calls
You brought me fame and fortune
And everything that goes with it
I thank you all
But it's been no bed of roses
No pleasure cruise
I consider it a challenge before
The whole human race
And I ain't gonna lose

And we mean to go on and on and on and on

Till the end
We are the champions
We are the champions
No time for losers
'Cause we are the champions of the World

Till the end
We are the champions
We are the champions
No time for losers
'Cause we are the champions

Reaction Score
Ok, I know the song but what is the guy in the Audi lip synching at the end and who is he?

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
He created "The Office" and a few other shows, he also hosted the Golden Globes I think a few years ago (or the Oscars?) and made fun of all the celebrities, there was a big outrage. I think he's hilarious.

Reaction Score
The Audi "We Are the Champions" commercial? Only the beginning of only the 2nd day of games and I think I've seen this commercial 50 times...
Seriously?

It could be worse...

So, so, so much worse...

Last edited:

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
Seriously?

It could be worse...

So, so, so much worse...

Ah yes...2004. Prompted this "response" from me. Back when New Yankee Workshop and American Chopper were both hot shows....

killer_bike.jpg

Reaction Score
Don't know if this part was yours also, but there was a little more to it:
Ah yes...2004. Prompted this "response" from me. Back when New Yankee Workshop and American Chopper were both hot shows....

killer_bike.jpg
BNS NEWS FLASH: Two popular Cable shows combine their Efforts!

Inspired by Harley-Davidson's sponsorship of the Women's NCAA Championship tournament, American Chopper and The New Yankee Workshop pooled their efforts to create a new spinoff show titled: The New Country Chopper. The show's format is a strange brew of the two cable programs with stars from both shows making appearances throughout the hour format.

In the first episode just completed today, Norm Abrahms and the Teutuls (Paul Senior and Paul Junior) combine their talents to produce the first all-wood Chopper called the "Killer Dinette" to honor the poor loser who never bought the Harley of his dreams.

Here's some candid comments from the stars made upon completing this first joint venture":

Paul Jr. - "I really wanted to make a bike that elicited the special feeling I experienced during the Women's NCAA tournament. It's just something I felt we should do."

Paul Sr. - "It's time to get to the gettin'!"

Norm - "This project is old school from the front kitchen chandelier headlight to the hand-turned oak frame tubes. The joinery is all power-tool crafted mortise-and-tenon. No biscuit joints on this bike!"

Paul Sr. - "Somebody's gonna see the business end of my size twelves pretty soon I'm tellin' ya that!"

Cody – “ “

Paulie Jr. - "This is a tribute to all those that suffered throughout the tournament. I mean how many times did we see that poor schmuck tell the cool dude that he didn't buy the Harley anyway? As special as that stare from the girl at the next pump was, I personally could have gotten by with seein’ that about 50 times less this past week."

Vinnie (in the background) - "YATZEE!"

Paulie Jr. - "I'm particularly proud of the Lazy Susan rear seat. Instead of going with a smaller 12 inch Lazy Susan, we put on a 16 inch model. I mean that will fit any girlfriend - even a really lazy Susan if you know what I mean."

Paul Sr. - "Hey! What's with all these coffee cups around here eh? I want this place cleaned up right now, you understand!"

Norm - "Paul, It's my shop!"

Well you get the idea. Great theater.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member